Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Perhaps I could have some printed saying:

"Want to Windsurf with Wolves!"

Great alliteration innit!!

or "Wild to Windsurf with Wolves!"

or "Willing to Windsurf with Wolves! Any offers?!!"
They all sound cool!

[
QUOTE=Borderdawn;2629758]But there is NO law protecting them, yes? Nothing these people are doing is illegal, is it?
Theres a international moritorium on whaling which Japan keep flouting. Countries have their own laws on such matters, but many are signed up to Cites (convention on trade in endangered species). Because something isnt illegal it doesnt make it acceptable or Moral.

Yes I did in this case as you well know, I meant it too. However it was not because of the fact they do not agree with my feelings (as you dont and name call because of it ) it was because they can stand there and watch what they claim is horrific, through the lens of a camera and record it while its going on. Maybe the Fox would not have "escaped" if that woman wasnt there? But hey, we would have had some video of it, right??
So for example, you think that the people who took the footage of dogs & cats being skinned alive in China are worse then those doing the deed...yeah that makes perfect sense.

Correct, it didnt.

Lol! Monkeys should go out to work, Dogs should draw a pension when they have worked for 6yrs. Classic!!!
lol Wind up!

You havent though, you have showed the same thing over and over. Nothing new and I have told you how I feel about it. I will say it again. I dont "like" it, I find it "unpleasant" but I have seen worse cruelty in other systems of killing and slaughter for food. I dont hold grudges either.
[/QUOTE]

I have, i showed the BBC report by the scientists.

and i hold grudges either.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5