View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dachshund
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-05-2010, 10:10 AM
They have taken a long time to get to that standard, the fox marked pigs were only in smooth hairs, and after nearly 6 years of work are now in longs too.

Thanks for your comments, it made me giggle!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Wow fabulous piggies!!!!

Settagirl don't look there are many black piggies

I will be showing my OH your collections!!!! Just let him see there are others with even more than me
I haven't got many at the moment... but I do love predominantly black ones, when I get the chance to rescue them... At the moment I have 21 piggies and Alfie is solid black, Lucy and Lottie are a black mix and Whiskey is a American crested cross, his body is black and his crest and some of his face is white. I really wanted a black Texel from the rescue, but she is reserved.... saying that they have are having more in today and you never know there may be a black female
I am going to look at the website now, may be a long long time....
Dachshund
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-05-2010, 11:38 AM
Well I breed predominantly blacks or black fox marked, so if ever you wanted one
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
Well I breed predominantly blacks or black fox marked, so if ever you wanted one
Now that is temptation.....!! I have just seen a little of your site and I love Vixen!! I am going to have another look later....
Dachshund
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Vixen is a lovely girl, very nosey too! Her daughter Pam is a carbon copy of her its so funny! I have trouble telling them apart most of the time
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 11:47 AM
This is Mabel, she is sister to Martha, a complete nervous wreck when she first arrived, she screamed when I picked her up.... now she eats out of my hand and cuddles down, awwww!! The girls live with Peter, a red neutered boar.
Dachshund
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Shes lovely!

Some of the pigs I've rescued over the years you'd want to punch the owners! One came in so thin and so bald I was surprised he was still alive. I did my best to turn him round but unfortunately he was too far gone...
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
Shes lovely!

Some of the pigs I've rescued over the years you'd want to punch the owners! One came in so thin and so bald I was surprised he was still alive. I did my best to turn him round but unfortunately he was too far gone...
I know what you mean, when we took in Rolo and Buttons and the abuse they suffered, thrown around like balls, not fed or watered, full of lice and mange... I would have like to get my hands on the people who hurt them Rolo is still here some 7 years later, my dear old boy...
My latest Whiskey and Soda are terrified of rain (they hear it against windows) , I think it brings back memories of when they were callously dumped in the woods in winter, they lived in tree stumps, where they were found luckily.
This is them..

My darling Pearl and Maggie, the latter has recently had surgery to remove a bladderstone and a sebeceous cyst, they are 4.5yrs... (Pearl the silver agouti, Mags the white and tan)

Martha and Mabel with huspig Peter, he was given up unwanted, and no-one wanted him cos he wasn't 'pretty' enough We call him Pistol packing Pete or Peter Pumpkinhead!!
Dachshund
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Pearl is gorgeuos, well they all are but I have a soft spot for silver and cinnamon agouti's. My oldest pig died age 9 was a silver agouti
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-05-2010, 11:14 PM
Here is my gang past and present. Since there is 11 I will try and use group pics!

Stuart (latest addition. I was rather naughty and got him when I was out one day )

Misty. My first piggie and he was always my baby pig. He died a year ago.

Molly and Holly who are sisters. Coral, Tuco and Panda who are son, dad and mum. I saw them advertised in the vets. It's rather obvious Panda has had her fair share of litters and may have tumours but the vet doesn't feel it's worth operating on so she's rather happily living her life alongside her husband who is neutered. Coral now lives with Sam and Stuart.

Buttons who died a few months ago

Sooty who died 2 and a half years ago

And Brandy who I got from free ads. Owner didn't want him because he was aggressive to other piggies. So aggressive he lived his life here sharing a cage with 3 other males He died 2 years ago.

Bit of a piggie mad house
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >