View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-11-2012, 07:14 AM

Morning morning to the Dogsey thread. (Monday).

How are you all this morning ?

The weather here is very chilly today but dry so I think I prefer that to the humonguous amounts of rain Dillon and I had to battle against yesterday. Not that he minded if my coat got soaked through (knew I should of worn my wax coat) because when we arrived home he got chased round with towels to get him dry. No one to do that for me.

I hope this dry weather doesn't make life to difficult tonight with the firworks going off for the poor phobic dogs. Hopefully most will of got them out of the way over the weekend. Heres hoping so.

I am trying to track where Gorden is as he flew from Almaty this morning to Pavlodar where he will be working for the next 5 weeks at the moment he is off the radar so I am hoping he has landed safely and is now in meetings or settling into his accomodation I know he will email he is safe as soon as he is able too.

Well off to feed the big boy then go for our walk in about an hour or so. My dilemma for the day is do we do the soaking wet field or round the roads again ? Decisions decisions.
When I am back it is toast and tea and catch up tv for the last episode of Downtown Abbey and then Andrew Marr histoy of the world.
Don't worry I will be doing some housewok inbetween.

A thought for the day.
We could have bought a small yacht with what we spent on our dog and all the things he destroyed. Then again, how many yachts wait by the door all day for your return?
John Grogan taken from Marley and me.

Have a lovely day all. OOps just noticed the spelling mistake in Dogsey in the title. I'm sacked.
Oh no i'm not I have magic powers and managed to correct it.
Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-11-2012, 07:22 AM
Morning Lynn, morning all,

It's stopped raining here too which is a relief cos yesterday we were all drowned rats after our main walk!!

Off to work in a minute, have loads to do today as away to Sunderland tomorrow for a couple of days for an exhibition and need to fit a full weeks work into the remaining time I love what I do though so, although busy, it's good busy.

Hope the weather hasn't been too bad for any Dogsey people, take care.

Chellie
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2012, 07:22 AM
Morning Lynn

Off out to lunch later with a dog mad friend.
Housework needs doing first though.
Been out and its really cold my poor ears

still all dogs fast asleep

Have a great day folks
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-11-2012, 07:31 AM
Originally Posted by Chellie View Post
Morning Lynn, morning all,

It's stopped raining here too which is a relief cos yesterday we were all drowned rats after our main walk!!

Off to work in a minute, have loads to do today as away to Sunderland tomorrow for a couple of days for an exhibition and need to fit a full weeks work into the remaining time I love what I do though so, although busy, it's good busy.

Hope the weather hasn't been too bad for any Dogsey people, take care.

Chellie
Morning Chellie.
Enjoy your exhibition tomorrow safe journey.

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Lynn

Off out to lunch later with a dog mad friend.
Housework needs doing first though.
Been out and its really cold my poor ears

still all dogs fast asleep

Have a great day folks
Morning Steph enjoy your day with your friend and make sure those ears are wrapped up.
The dogs have the right idea still warm in bed.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2012, 07:31 AM
Morning Lynn,

I'm off to Home Economics this morning in school, then can't remember what I have...oh yes, science with the mad Geordie teacher and PE See since I left Dingwall Academy I've got a renewed sense of joy in my job. It's great

Tonight...the dreaded ironing mountain. I'll fill a washing basket and call it good till tomorrow night That's my day planned out, so unless something occurs inbetween that's me.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-11-2012, 07:33 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Morning Lynn,

I'm off to Home Economics this morning in school, then can't remember what I have...oh yes, science with the mad Geordie teacher and PE See since I left Dingwall Academy I've got a renewed sense of joy in my job. It's great

Tonight...the dreaded ironing mountain. I'll fill a washing basket and call it good till tomorrow night That's my day planned out, so unless something occurs inbetween that's me.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.
Morning Lorraine glad you are enjoying the new job.
Sensible idea re: the ironing.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2012, 07:38 AM
Morning Lynn, Chellie, Steph and everyone

Let's hope Gorden gets back on the radar soon, it must worry you I know, but I'm sure you've got it sorted with tracking his flight somehow. Don't work too hard today Chellie and enjoy that lunch out Steph.

Very cold here this morning, but I can't quite believe it, but there's no sign of any rain ..... yet Better get out before it all starts again then

Only one house had fireworks last night, yet it was a lovely clear night, so maybe they're all saving them up for tonight then, keep those doglets safe and calm, tonight will be the big one with all that rain on Saturday I think. Can't believe how lucky I am with Zena, she doesn't give a monkey's about them, phew, hope it lasts, I went through some terrible nights with my old Cassie in the past.

Zena got Dave up at 6 am, and that hasn't happened since we moved here, so I'm hoping it doesn't mean Sunday lunch upset her, but she just ate her morning biccies and has now zonked out asleep again, so I'm sure she's ok.

Haven't really woken up properly yet I'm very quiet, that's not like me, but I'm sure I'll recover later on

Enjoy your day whatever you're up to
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2012, 07:39 AM
Morning all

It's a beautiful morning today, sunny and cold - I'm trying to persuade my daughter to cycle to school.

We're not sure whether to go to the big firework display this evening - Carys fancies it but the rest of us don'!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2012, 07:39 AM
Morning Lynn and all

I have the day off today. Not a lot planned, dog walking and then who knows, I have plenty of things to choose from!

Have a lovely day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Lynn, Chellie, Steph and everyone

Let's hope Gorden gets back on the radar soon, it must worry you I know, but I'm sure you've got it sorted with tracking his flight somehow. Don't work too hard today Chellie and enjoy that lunch out Steph.

Very cold here this morning, but I can't quite believe it, but there's no sign of any rain ..... yet Better get out before it all starts again then

Only one house had fireworks last night, yet it was a lovely clear night, so maybe they're all saving them up for tonight then, keep those doglets safe and calm, tonight will be the big one with all that rain on Saturday I think. Can't believe how lucky I am with Zena, she doesn't give a monkey's about them, phew, hope it lasts, I went through some terrible nights with my old Cassie in the past.

Zena got Dave up at 6 am, and that hasn't happened since we moved here, so I'm hoping it doesn't mean Sunday lunch upset her, but she just ate her morning biccies and has now zonked out asleep again, so I'm sure she's ok.

Haven't really woken up properly yet I'm very quiet, that's not like me, but I'm sure I'll recover later on

Enjoy your day whatever you're up to
Morning Helena.
Clever girl Zena getting dad up not mum.

I am sure you are warming up Helena.
Hoping you get a dry walk.

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Morning all

It's a beautiful morning today, sunny and cold - I'm trying to persuade my daughter to cycle to school.

We're not sure whether to go to the big firework display this evening - Carys fancies it but the rest of us don'!
Morning Linda.
How about if you ride your bike to school we will take you to see the fireworks or is that not a good idea.

Whatever you decide have a lovely day.

Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Morning Lynn and all

I have the day off today. Not a lot planned, dog walking and then who knows, I have plenty of things to choose from!

Have a lovely day all
Morning Gerri. Enjoy your day off and the walk with the dogs.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »