Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-06-2012, 04:06 PM

Is anyone with Plusnet ?

Plusnet have received a lot of good reviews including this one from 'Which'...
Which? Recommended Provider - Broadband Services 2012 Plusnet's broadband service has been given a four star rating for "value for money", "connection reliability", "customer service" and "technical support" and been named as a Which? Recommended Provider. Which? Recommended Providers must score well for customer service, ease of set up, connection speed, reliability and technical support and receive an overall score of 70% in their consumer survey. We also topped the Which? consumer satisfaction survey for its superfast broadband services with a 84% customer satisfaction score. Plusnet's fibre service was a top performer with 84% overall customer satisfaction in what is the first time Which? has reported on satisfaction with superfast broadband. Close to 1,000 Plusnet customers were questioned in the survey and gave Plusnet 's broadband service an overall score of 74% - an increase of two percent from the last survey conducted in June 2011.
Has anyone experience of them please ?
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2012, 04:33 PM
I`m looking for an alternative to Virgin so I`ll be watching this one...
Anyone?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2012, 06:04 PM
I think my son was?is with them and I can remember him praising them saying they were good. Not sure if he is now or if they remained good, but will ask him next time I speak to him.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-06-2012, 07:10 PM
yes. brilliant. alwasy have been.
rossi roo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-06-2012, 08:17 PM
yes we have been with them for a couple of years ,no problems at all hth Petrina
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2012, 08:24 AM
They only seem to do limited use packages. 60 gig might sound good when it`s one PC, but when you`ve got a gamer in the house as well it`s nothing......
What happens when you exceed your downloads? Do they cut you off or charge you? I can`t find that anywhere on their website.
Meg
Supervisor

06-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
They only seem to do limited use packages. 60 gig might sound good when it`s one PC, but when you`ve got a gamer in the house as well it`s nothing......
What happens when you exceed your downloads? Do they cut you off or charge you? I can`t find that anywhere on their website.
...charge you Claire
Meg
Supervisor

06-06-2012, 08:36 AM
Thank you everyone I am not sure I will be changing my ISP now as my connection problem seem to have been solved with new external wiring .
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
charge you, its on their site. you can also set your account so you are automatically barred from exceeding by limits you set yourself
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2012, 09:39 AM
I`ll stick with Virgin then. Thanks for the info.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >