Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 04:16 PM

Someones having a laugh!

At our expense.

12 months & 6 repairs later we still have a leaking roof
We are awaiting a new window,they keep sending a maintaince person to fix the catch

We are still waiting for an extraction fan in the downstairs loo.
And we have a problem with damp,I was told to wash the walls down

We are totally unimpressed with our housing's total lack of service - Now I wonder if they would be so half soaped if we withheld our rent

A letter complaining is been sent first class recorded tomorrow,along with a telephone call.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Things like this p155 me right off, we had repairs done on our house in feb 06, during this they smash a the steps to the drive way and dumped a load of crap on the front garden, we finally got it fixed and a new lawn laid 2 weeks ago after a load of letter going from nice to angry and then a threat of legal action before they got off the @rse and did something.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Arn't they just totally a waste of space.

We Shall be threatening legal action in my letter going tomorrow,been there done that before under a section 82,we won our compensation claim too.
They thought I was bluffing which of course made me slightly angry,they wouldn't respond to any letters etc...They had one almighty shock when it went to court