View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Morning Jackie , Morning all ,Its damp and wet here today so not much planned except for walking the girls again later , And being on dogsey ,
Have a great sunday everyone xxdk
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Morning Jackie, morning all

Had a bit of a lie in this morning, was hoping for a longer one but never mind, nothing planned today, bit of cleaning, bit of vegging.

Pouring with rain so the dogs are already sulking and refusing to go out

Have a great day all xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning all wet and windy here too.
Chilling out day for us too here and maybe make the Christmas cake.
Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post

Not too wet here just yet, but the wind is getting up, which is freaking me out we're not doing anything special today, well not that I'm aware of anyway, but Christopher is still in bed so the day is young

Hope you all have a good one

Christine

Morning Christine

Hop
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
It's bright here but still very windy.
I am deeply upset this weekend. In the Spring, I was asked by a fellow Dally exhibitor if I would judge at a prestigious Open which is on today. I accepted, filled out the contract sent to me by the Sec, and started to look forward to it. In the summer, a question arose over residency which I queried with the person who approached me, who KNOWS how long I have lived here. I was told not to worry, I WOULD be judging! The day the schedules came out I was handed a letter at ringcraft saying I was not eligible to judge. The Sec and the IKC think I have been trying to pull the wool over their eyes so my reputation is mud, of course this b***h is acting all innocent, and is laughing up her sleeve that she got me out of the ring for 3 shows so I could do the necessary 3 stewarding appointments prior to judging, and got my hopes up ALL SUMMER that I was actually going to judge!. (Plus I told loads of people)
Then, earlier this week, she asked me sweetly if I was going today!!!!!!!!
This is on top of everyone banging on about their Christmas presents and going out and roast dinners etc and I am looking forward to just toast today.
Morning Gill, chin up

Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Morning Jackie , Morning all ,Its damp and wet here today so not much planned except for walking the girls again later , And being on dogsey ,
Have a great sunday everyone xxdk
Morning DK

Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post

Had a bit of a lie in this morning, was hoping for a longer one but never mind, nothing planned today, bit of cleaning, bit of vegging.

Pouring with rain so the dogs are already sulking and refusing to go out

Have a great day all xx
Morning VV
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2