View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 06:24 PM
LMAO Majuka, well spotted that shiba's post, I haven't laughed that much in years!!!!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 01:59 PM
This from Colin made me laugh!
Originally Posted by Colin Bradish View Post
My worse day was just after we got Jess.

We were walking along the beach off lead back in the summer and she decided to have a crap on someone's towel. It seemed she didn't like the stones.

The thing was this was really early in the morning and there wasn't any other sunbathers out at that time and the owner of the towel was swimming in the sea at the time.

So I just run over picked up the poo and got off the beach double quick.

Yes I know I shouldn't laugh, but the whold day I kept thinking about that person rubbing themselves down after there swim.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 02:27 PM
I was just about to post about that exact same quote, I laughed out loud reading that, so hilarious!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2007, 03:06 PM
This post from fudgeley cracked me up,,,I nearly pshd my self,,,gota be one of the best one liners I have seen ,,,

Of all the DB trainers I have always thought Rob has the best communication skills and gets results without any drama."

Thats B****cks you should try getting him out of the shower in the mornning he's a DRAMA queen. Then try and communicate its his round at the bar.....

He is the cuddliest though, I'll give you that.....
Mic Martin

Mic, nice to see you on....Maybe you need a large rattle bottle to get him out?
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
This post from fudgeley cracked me up,,,I nearly pshd my self,,,gota be one of the best one liners I have seen ,,,

Sorry guys this should make more sence,,

below the original quote from trouble which mic is making ref to,
Of all the DB trainers I have always thought Rob has the best communication skills and gets results without any drama." {posted by trouble}

Thats B****cks you should try getting him out of the shower in the mornning he's a DRAMA queen. Then try and communicate its his round at the bar.....

He is the cuddliest though, I'll give you that.....
Mic Martin

{quote from fudgeley} Mic, nice to see you on....Maybe you need a large rattle bottle to get him out?

hope that makes more sence now,,,lol,
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-12-2007, 09:09 AM
OK guys & gals, the end of the month is here and it's time to close the November funny thread comp.
I am the judge this month (Well I did think of the idea )

First thanks so much everyone who picked out a post and put it in here, Helena(3), Vicki(1),Hayleybella(1),Shiba(1),Majuka(1),Iso-Chick(1), and Shona(1). To get the idea going I put in three as well making 12 entries which is more than I expected on the first month.

Statistically Colin Bradish must be a funny guy 'cos he got two entries all the others just one.

I was not surprised to see Patch,Mahooli,Sarah J,Chellie,Iso-chick, Sez&Amber, or Fudgley in the entries either,and of course you have to be nuts to own a Newfie so Shaynlola and Shiba were bound to be there

All made me laugh and I think that our judge for December will have a hard job deciding a winner if the entries are anything like this month (Which was only two weeks incidentaly)

OK now I'm going to chicken out and say that because I entered three (Which is not allowed) and because it was sort of trial to see how it went, and because it's only two weeks not a full month I'm not going to name a winner

I would just like to mention Patchys post which (she doesn't know this) was actually the inspiration for this monthly competition

The judge for December is ready and I'll be starting the thread in a minute or so, looking forward to some more laughs from you all
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 10:05 AM
Congratulations Patch well done and I agree I think some of your posts are brilliant! (well they all are but you know what I mean lol!)
Becky
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
I would just like to mention Patchys post which (she doesn't know this) was actually the inspiration for this monthly competition
Aw, thank you

Women through the ages have been inspirations for so many things, from being beautiful, or intelligent, or heroic, and so many other reasons, things I will certainly never be known for, so to be an inspiration for my sense of humour instead of being known as `Queen of Tick knowledge` has made my day :smt005
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 06:56 PM
But knowledge is power Patch........
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
But knowledge is power Patch........
Yes, but being `Ruler of Ticks` is`nt quite the kind of power most people aspire to :smt101
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >