Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2013, 07:11 PM

For KAZZ!

Thank you for your thread about what do we EAT at Xmas. Had a long chat about Xmas with Jen tonight. And had just got off the phone to her when I read yours. You've set me on the Xmas Memories path. And I thought you might like to see some 'snapshots in time' of some of Tang's Xmasses! I will start with the last Xmas Jen and I spent alone together in Cyprus here in Larnaca.

Xmas 2010
Don't think Jen's pupils would take her too seriously if they saw her 'off duty' lol!

Cooking our late lunch (we had an early one at our favourite cafe!)

Main tourist prom

Beach bar on the beach

Christmas morning

Champagne breakfast picnic at Cape Greko

New Year Eve on the prom (we took a flask, had a quick drink and hightailed it out before the fireworks got too loud).
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2013, 10:41 PM
What superb pictures and memories there - have to say the one of Champagne breakfast picnic at Cape Greko would make a lovely "picture on a mug gift" for your daughter.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Lovely photos, if you were to ask me what I eat at Christmas? I would say " Toooooooooooo much.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2013, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by Darcy Boy View Post
Lovely photos, if you were to ask me what I eat at Christmas? I would say " Toooooooooooo much.
LOL! I'd have to say that about us lot too but especially my sons. Gawd I don't know where they put it. It's waistbands eased off and flaked out for hours afterwards. Then soon as it's moved down a bit - back into the fray for more!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2013, 12:20 AM
For Tang.....this could be titled "There were children in here somewhere," My brothers house about 10 years ago. Oh there is a granddad (my Dad) in there somewhere too, slightly out of shot but you would not have seen him for paper anyhow. In the picture two nieces one nephew who still wants to be in uniform.