View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Not sure what the problem is with retrieving your photo's is exactly but if you are looking at your photo in the photo's app and then move your curser to the top right go down and click on settings and a list will appear with options and help. Hopefully that helps.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

08-06-2013, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by Harleygjc View Post
Sorry to sound annoying but it's bottom right corner for the shutdown/search icons!
Top right, bottom right both reveal the icons.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Not sure what the problem is with retrieving your photo's is exactly but if you are looking at your photo in the photo's app and then move your curser to the top right go down and click on settings and a list will appear with options and help. Hopefully that helps.
Thanks Trouble that has helped. I'm going out soon but I think what I need to do is play around a lot more
I'm inclined to log on to Dogsey and A N Other and that is as far as I go.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Hi Trouble, when I put my cursor top left why do I get the last picture that I viewed?
How can I stop all the icons appearing, ie start, devices etc when I move my cursor from right to left.
I never knew that I knew so many swear words!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2013, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Hi Trouble, when I put my cursor top left why do I get the last picture that I viewed?
How can I stop all the icons appearing, ie start, devices etc when I move my cursor from right to left.
I never knew that I knew so many swear words!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
You can laugh but when you are busy doing one thing and all this other rubbish appears that you didn't ask for it is very annoying
I hate Windows 8
Lol
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

09-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Hmm my icons only appear if I point the cursor into the top or bottom right corners. If I don't want them to appear I avoid the corners. Mine don't just appear if I move from right to left. In fact they disappear if I move from top/bottom right towards the left.
The picture in the left corner, if you click on it will take you back to the other page, sometimes it's my pictures sometimes it's a previous webpage depending on what I've been up to. Currently the pic is a photo because the page I was on is still open as I've been trying to organise my photo's into some sense of order. The pic top left can be aggravating if you're just trying to go back a page and the pic keeps getting in the way.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Don't worry Nippy. It's my experience that, almost as soon as your payment has cleared for your latest whizzy new laptop they bring out another new operating system so your one is out of date!

Just wait five mins and there'll be another new one for you to break in!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2