View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 08:48 PM
I am near to Manchester dogs home if needed.....
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by wildmoor View Post
Not sure if hes found yet but someone mentioned to me today that they had been to Manchester Dogs home in Harpurhey and there was a Choc Lab in not up for adoption or rehoming as it is ill - maybe an idea to contact them
Thankyou, I shall pass the info onto Caroline, greatly appreciated, I shall let you know how she gets on x

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
I am near to Manchester dogs home if needed.....
Thankyou Fudgeley, I'll let Caroline know this too xx
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2011, 07:30 AM
Well, today is Brook's 5th birthday. There has still been no sightings of him His owners are still campaigning tirelessly to bring their boy home.

Happy Birthday Brook, where ever you are x
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2011, 07:37 AM
A message from Brooks owner Caroline:

Our Brook is five years old tomorrow, and has been missing for over seven months.
He can't of just disappeared!.....if anyone knows anything as to his whereabouts, I beg you please to contact us. If it's bad news, we still want to know. Having no closure is heartbreaking.
We are missing a huge part of our family, and we are desperate to know what has happened to him.
There really is a £5000 reward...no questions asked, for his safe return, and we would really appreciate any information that could lead to him being found.

The help and support we have received since Brook disappeared has been overwhelming and we would like to thank each and every one of you xx

Come on lad...where are you? We miss you so much!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Happy Birthday Brook. I do hope that wherever you are, that you are safe and being well cared for.

His poor owners sound so heartbroken. I can only imagine the hell they are going through, not knowing what has happened to their boy.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Incredibly sad.......
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Have you put it on Facewotsit too? And got all your friends to 'share' it?

Oh this is so upsetting. I just cannot think of people who would steal a beloved family pet as 'animal lovers'.

I once got a stolen from the back garden dog back after several days. She returned home all covered in thick cobwebs. The police said she looked as if someone had had her shut in a garden shed. A GSD she probably managed to break out.
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2011, 05:26 PM
Every time I meet a Choc Lab I think of Brook, such a ghastly thing to happen.

I know this will probably sound mad, but have the family thought of trying a psychic....? *runs for cover.

There are a few who are used by the Police because they do seem to get results. If the family are open to the idea, it's just a thought - I know they must be desperate, poor things
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Happy Birthday Brook. I do hope that wherever you are, that you are safe and being well cared for.

His poor owners sound so heartbroken. I can only imagine the hell they are going through, not knowing what has happened to their boy.
They are heartbroken bless them

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Incredibly sad.......

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Have you put it on Facewotsit too? And got all your friends to 'share' it?

Oh this is so upsetting. I just cannot think of people who would steal a beloved family pet as 'animal lovers'.

I once got a stolen from the back garden dog back after several days. She returned home all covered in thick cobwebs. The police said she looked as if someone had had her shut in a garden shed. A GSD she probably managed to break out.
Yes, Brook has a rather huge following 'on the other side' all checking ads,putting posters up, sharing his video, pictures...to no avail so far

Originally Posted by TabithaJ View Post
Every time I meet a Choc Lab I think of Brook, such a ghastly thing to happen.

I know this will probably sound mad, but have the family thought of trying a psychic....? *runs for cover.

There are a few who are used by the Police because they do seem to get results. If the family are open to the idea, it's just a thought - I know they must be desperate, poor things
Don't run for cover, yes they have Christine Hamlett Walsh on board. She has given so much info as to the place that hes in etc & seems to think he is well...Its just trying to link all the information together to come up with the area xx
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by Rubster View Post

Don't run for cover, yes they have Christine Hamlett Walsh on board. She has given so much info as to the place that hes in etc & seems to think he is well...Its just trying to link all the information together to come up with the area xx

Ah sorry, didn't realise she was a psychic, but really glad to hear the family have someone working with them

They clearly adore Brook and are doing everything possible to find their boy!

I hope and pray they will be reunited with Brook!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >