Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
OH MY BLOODY GOD! How amazing are they!!!!! What an absolutely wonderful show! I want to go again tomorrow!!
Oh I know - it was the best concert ever - I wanted to cry when it ended (I went to Cardiff last Tuesday) and I have never felt like that at a concert before and I go to lots ...

Roll on the next tour !!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by Tori View Post
I was out with Harvey last night too and was walking along to them singing Patience as well, how weird, i think about 10:30pm. Did you hear them sound checking during the day?

Hey Westie_n glad you enjoyed it must have been brill sounded it from where i was.
It was out of this world, Tori!!

You have to go to their next tour, with a bit of luck it'll be next year!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by RRmum View Post
Oh I know - it was the best concert ever - I wanted to cry when it ended (I went to Cardiff last Tuesday) and I have never felt like that at a concert before and I go to lots ...

Roll on the next tour !!
I know what you mean, I wanted it to start all over again after it had finished!

I feel the same way as you, it just had such a buzz about it that only Take That have! It was great to hear tens of thousands of people singing along to all their songs! What a feeling!

It was great when they sang the first line to the Scottish anthem 'Oh flower of Scotland' and held the mics out to us to sing the rest!

Far the best concert I've ever been to. John Barrowman was fantastic, but this one was just something else!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by Tori View Post
I was out with Harvey last night too and was walking along to them singing Patience as well, how weird, i think about 10:30pm. Did you hear them sound checking during the day?

Hey Westie_n glad you enjoyed it must have been brill sounded it from where i was.
Yep it was around that time I missed the sound checks as I was out for the afternoon

It is really clear tonight and I can hear The Script word for word Won't be too long til its Take That.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Yep it was around that time I missed the sound checks as I was out for the afternoon

It is really clear tonight and I can hear The Script word for word Won't be too long til its Take That.
Oooh you and Tori are soo lucky that you can hear them! I want to hear! I was contemplating sitting outside today so I could hear them all!

I think we should have a Scottish Dogsey meet for Take That next time they tour! Even if it is just you, me and Tori!
Carole
Supervisor

21-06-2009, 07:26 PM
That is the good thing about living nearby, you get to hear all the concerts for free
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
That is the good thing about living nearby, you get to hear all the concerts for free
I bet!! How near are you, Carole?
Carole
Supervisor

21-06-2009, 07:31 PM
About a 10 minute walk from Hampden
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Wow! Imagine how people are hearing it who live in the flats right beside the stadium, if you can hear it 10 minutes away!
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 07:41 PM
is this the SECC???
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >