Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2006, 11:47 PM
It was pete that had the gorilla coat. If that is what it was
He should be in trouble for that, they are endangered aren't they?
Can't believe he picked on Tracie just for fun. Horrible
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

19-01-2006, 11:54 PM
I hope hes (pete) arrested on his departure!! (he has the coat)

I also think the ratings would go up if they let the public choose one member of the public to go in to 'have their say' about the celebs bring them down a peg or two!
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-01-2006, 12:13 AM
I cant see the point of a programe like this. This is what your paying a tv license for this ...to sproutout pure rubbish like this.
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-01-2006, 01:01 AM
Originally Posted by eRaze
I hope hes (pete) arrested on his departure!! (he has the coat)

I also think the ratings would go up if they let the public choose one member of the public to go in to 'have their say' about the celebs bring them down a peg or two!
So do i
i think he's a revolting creature who seems to have no respect for people or animals
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

20-01-2006, 01:26 AM
Originally Posted by MBll
I cant see the point of a programe like this. This is what your paying a tv license for this ...to sproutout pure rubbish like this.
Erm actually MB, your TV licence doesn't pay for it (CH4 is not part of the BBC).
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

20-01-2006, 01:30 AM
Originally Posted by Stewart B
So do i
i think he's a revolting creature who seems to have no respect for people or animals
I think you're right - I remember when Jodie pressed him on it, he said he was 'undecided' on where he stood re the animal cruelty aspect, yeah right.... him wearing the bleeding thing shows us exactly what he thinks even if he doesn't himself

I think he's a bit 'screwed up' (aren't we all but him just a little more than most )

MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-01-2006, 01:33 AM
Well ok then eraze...its still rubbish
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

20-01-2006, 03:03 AM
Originally Posted by MBll
Well ok then eraze...its still rubbish
lol well thats down to personal opinion - good job we don't all think the same would be pretty boring if we did :smt048
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-01-2006, 07:29 AM
I like big brothers big mouth, it's better than the main show
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 02:27 PM
In general I can understand the folks saying it is rubbish tv...But at the same time it shows human nature off very well and that is why I get interested...

We've all had situations where 'friends' and people we know have talked about us behind our backs and have been mean and watching this just goes to show that no one is immune from being hurt and having feelings etc etc.

I really felt for poor Traci because of what Pete said to her It was very cruel and he didn't give a **** about her feelings when he could see she was upset I was also gobsmacked that no one said a flamming thing to him and just let the carnage continue I heard Galloway say that he likes to defend someone if he feels they are under attack (he said that about Dennis) yet he sat and listened to whole lot of it and acted like what Pete had said was acceptable!

Pete does make me laugh, much unlike Barrymore who I at first wanted to win, until I saw him ranting and raving etc. The thing that gets me is that Traci is one of the only ones I have never seen bitch about anyone so why did she deserve to get her feelings so trashed???
Page 10 of 20 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »