Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2010, 05:29 PM

Leads with handles

Anyone know any brands of lead with handles (and possibly a bungee in it) that comes in dark green?

My mother likes my Ezydog lead but it only comes in camo green, which she doesn't want.
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Linkys...I just bought another one yesterday at Discover Dogs. They do all different colours, some have bungees some don't, depends on what you want.

Here's a pic of the one I bought yesterday. It's a little longer than the red one I have for Kiba.

Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Do you have a link for them? I can;t seem to find a webpage
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2010, 06:01 PM
That's the only problem with them I'm afraid. They seem to be quite hard to get hold of. The only places I've found them is at events. Discover Dogs, Fun for Dogs etc. They'll be at Crufts next year, but that's ages away their site is:

http://www.linkyuk.com/

But it's very hard to navigate and I don't really understand it. Maybe you can make better sense of it!
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2010, 07:47 PM
I had a look through the website but couldn't make much sense of it either.

Were sorted now though, I saw a cheap black Ezy dog Cujo lead on ebay and my mother said she wanted it. Hopefully it will be long enough as it's only the 25 inch, but we can always buy the Cujo extension at a later date, or I can make a shorter extension piece for her.
JazzMan
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-11-2010, 09:45 PM
You could also look at Wacky Walkr leads which come in 14 colours but are a bit pricey. Plenty of UK stockists if you google it.