Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2008, 08:49 AM
Hi Jaqui
Homing Woody will be the best for him and your other dog's, you all won't have to keep looking over your shoulder waiting for a fight to break out.
Hug's to you gal woody will be well looked after.xxxxxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2008, 08:57 AM
Sorry to hear that you have had to part with him, but at least you can carry on seeing him and keep a watchful eye on him. I think you have had no choice with whats going on, but at least you care.....some people wouldn't they would just get rid. I'm sure the pups will keep you busy. Love xxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
I've been off line for a while with pc probs which are gettng worse, but a lot of you dont know Ian was bitten a few weeks ago seperating the three dogs who were trying to kill each other. We spent 5 hours in casualty and he needed ab's, so reluctantly we decided to rehome the youngest boy Woody, he's a lovely dog and tbh one of my favs but he seems to have upset the balance and Dice his dad hates him.
I've put it off but Brons litters due any day. Ians got a friend of a friend who've just lost a Westie who have offered to rehome him, Ive spoken to her and she lves local so I cam keep in touch and shes promised to bring him for grooming and said I can call in the pub to see him anytime.
Were going to meet her tomorrow night I know its for the best but I'm heartbroken love him to bits but I think its for the best.
Ians hoping the pups will keep me so busy I wont have time to miss him doubt it tbh he gets in the bed when Ian goes to work for a cuddle every morning.
Im so sorry to hear this Jacqui ,It must have been a heart breaking time and decision for you and Ian, But at least you know he has a good home with Ian friend and you will get to see him often , big hugs hun, xdk
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2008, 09:25 AM
Oh hun what a hard thing to have to do, be very proud that you are strong enough to do the right thing for everyone.
(((hugs))) and good luck for the weekend xx
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Thank you all so much, I know in my heart its the right thing to do, but its so hard. Were going to see his new house tonight and hopefully if were happy with it we'll leave him for a few days and see how he settles.
Half of me hopes he doesnt and has to come home but I know he probably will and at least I'll get to see him regular.
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Aw I'm sorry to hear this about Woody. Sounds like you have little choice though and he may be happier away from Dice. At least you will still see him. Give him a big hug from me xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2