Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2008, 09:19 AM

Some pictures I found of my ponies

Have been sorting through photos and OH had his scanner from work home sio scanned some in, will do more today but thought I'd share..

Strawberry, the best pony there ever was (I would say that) My first he was 12.2 and tried his socks off for me I had him for 5 years and when I outgrew him he went back to his original home to retire on a farm near Stirling.
This was taken at Camperdown show.

Before shows I used to bring him up to the house to groom and wash him, this is taken in mum and dads garden.

Gaye, I had her on loan whilst her owner recovered from ill health she was great would hack for miles in the ciountryside.

Will get more and post later

Happy memories
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 02:50 PM
They are great pics, will have to dig out some of mine one day and get them put on CD.
They are great days
I think I would need an 18hh Draught Horse to carry my b*m around these days
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 03:27 PM
Wow Lynne you make me sooooo jealous!!! fantastic ponies. Errrr? would you consider getting another one, I only ask so that I can drool over the pics

xxxxxxxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Wow Lynne you make me sooooo jealous!!! fantastic ponies. Errrr? would you consider getting another one, I only ask so that I can drool over the pics

xxxxxxxx
Aw Elaine I would love another REALLY really love another but its not possible at the minute. I don't have the money One day maybe Never say Never. I should have more piccies but can't find them I was going to put up some more for Emrad but they don't seem to be stored where they should be!!

xxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Aw Elaine I would love another REALLY really love another but its not possible at the minute. I don't have the money One day maybe Never say Never. I should have more piccies but can't find them I was going to put up some more for Emrad but they don't seem to be stored where they should be!!

xxx
Well get searching!!! I have done that with pics, I'm sure the hard drive moves them around Oh and do the lottery!!!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 03:39 PM
off to look now and Stuarts buying a lottery ticket, I'll have to get him on who wants to be a millionaire too!1 LOL

When are you and Steph coming to Scotland for your hols?
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
off to look now and Stuarts buying a lottery ticket, I'll have to get him on who wants to be a millionaire too!1 LOL

When are you and Steph coming to Scotland for your hols?
Oh God I would love to get on that programme!!! We think it will be in August sometime, will let you know nearer the date xxxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 03:41 PM

Drummond, myself and a friend looked after him for a year or so (that was about 4 maybe 5 years ago now)
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 03:42 PM
OMG he is a beauty look at those lovely markings

xxxxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Oh God I would love to get on that programme!!! We think it will be in August sometime, will let you know nearer the date xxxx
Oh kay Doh kay!! As long as its not last week in june or 11 th july as we are away then
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >