Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
And if I were going to spend hundreds of pounds on an animal that would share the house with my children and myself I would research the subject, not just click on Puppies - the same as if I were buying a computer. I still think the sites themselves should have a good breeder policy.
I agree, I think its up to the sites to ensure only reputable breeders advertise and that all stock is health tested, unfortunatly I can't see it happening, money talks loud on these site.
With regards price almost all of me breed go for the same price regardless of wether its show or not as the same expensive have been met to breed them, feed them etc.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2008, 07:59 PM
Yes it would be nice and if I had the money I;d set up a site that only accepted such adverts but unless I win the Lottery (I don't play so unlikely) then it isn't oging to happen.
As to price my pups are all the same price, if there is a good un in there then it is likely I'll be keeping it myself!
Becky
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8