View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 12:41 AM
Aww MistyBlue, aren't puppies fun. You will get there eventually hope it doesn't take too long. I remember when I have brought pups home you seem to be watching them 24/7 and they still manage to do it on the carpet.
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 03:06 PM
lucky- lol!! well im going to ask the vet first, but i read about the yeast thing & it says to put a little vinger in his water to reduce the PH level, i think after we have him groomed (we need to see what we have to do!) we will jsut clean it ourselves!

lol heather! we didnt take him out, my boyf tried to but it was so windy he got extremly scared and we cant see if his going as his so tiny!!!

SO! we foudn a bit of cardboard and we made a den! out living room has a corner sofa so we blocked off a bit of it, so he basically has the lounge floor and has his crate (which he now goes in by himself...although doenst stay there long!) and his been going on the paper area we created for him yah! *claps* i think basically us following him aorund in a large area scared him, so now he jsut goes over there does his stuff......and comes back over to us!

yippee!!!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Well done for understanding your pups needs and responding . Life should be better now.i'm so glad.
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11