Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 12:35 PM

Honey went fishing.

I went on a walk the other day, and went over a bridge, when I saw a massive fish, that I was told was a brown trout or something that had from what I can guess died from being stuck in a bit of a shallow stream, because where the bridge is the stream has been changed to allow room, so with the weather where its been wet and now dry the water levels have changed (also the reason for me getting stuck in the mud ), so the big fish got into the stream but couldn't get back out.

Anyway Honey also saw it, and decided to try and find a way to get it tried to go down one way, but couldn't (someone I was with couldn't understand why she would want to go near it, and was trying their best to keep her away, which made it more fun for her), so she tried to go the other side and under the bridge but couldn't, so she then legged it down the other side and tried to drag it up the bank, but it was too big and stiff, so she sniffed it, and I swear looked at the person as if saying 'ha ha, I knew I'd get it', wagged her tail, and then carried on, now I wasn't too bothered, all she was doing was investigating it, and being a dog, but the person I was with started having a massive hissy fit about my disgusting dog, we soon parted company as I was going elsewhere, but I have to admit it did make me chuckle a bit, is that naughty?