View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Awwww (((hugs))) for you and Jimster Sally.
How sad for that poor excuse for a human being that she is like she is. Sad for nice people that we have to share our space with them.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Gawd what an awful walk that was.
I'd do what others have suggested and report her to either the council or the dog warden .... actually the council. I'd say that you were attacked by the dogs .... dog on dog attacks have no clout. The trouble is if she has a visit by a dog warden it will forewarn her and as June says she'll off load some of the dogs for a period of time 'cos there is a limit as to how many dogs a council tenant can have. You could ask the council that info when you first phone them.

Well done for picking Jimmi up ... I'd have done that too. It must have been the most horrible experience for you (((hugs)))).

I guess you won't be rushing back there soon.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Horrible woman but I do love your parting comment and it was far more intelligent than her vile rubbish.

She should think herself lucky it wasn't Loki she came across - I would be having to stop him from teaching her dogs a lesson.

Horrible excuse for a human being that one. Think of it as an examination of a lower life form. The human race is evolving in two opposing directions ...
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Wish I lived nearer, we'd have the place staked out first thing in the morning
It disgraceful really that you can't take your dog out without being attacked
Linda, we could start a Utonagan Vigilante Team
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Horrible woman but I do love your parting comment and it was far more intelligent than her vile rubbish.

She should think herself lucky it wasn't Loki she came across - I would be having to stop him from teaching her dogs a lesson.

Horrible excuse for a human being that one. Think of it as an examination of a lower life form. The human race is evolving in two opposing directions ...
I like your thinking! Face it - we can't change how other people behave but we can chance how we react to their behaviour.

Of course some dogs would be traumatised for ages or even forever by an incident like this, then making taking them out a real chore instead of a pleasure.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2013, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Interestingly (well, I think so) Loki did this at puppy class. He was off one week and when he came back a GSD was ganging up on another little puppy. Loki didn't like this and saw him off before standing with the puppy (a female ).

Originally Posted by Tang View Post
I like your thinking! Face it - we can't change how other people behave but we can chance how we react to their behaviour.

Of course some dogs would be traumatised for ages or even forever by an incident like this, then making taking them out a real chore instead of a pleasure.
Indeed they would.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Oh what a true gentleman he is.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2013, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Awwww (((hugs))) for you and Jimster Sally.
How sad for that poor excuse for a human being that she is like she is. Sad for nice people that we have to share our space with them.
Thank you Lynn, I have passed your hug on to Jimmi, who is currently curled up on my lap. It makes typing rather difficult, but I am still feeling sorry for him because he didn't need that this morning After huge effort and training, he is now completely safe with other dogs unless they jump all over him or become aggressive. He prefers to say hello briefly and then get on with his walk. Shouting really upsets him, so he had a double whammy from that woman and her dogs.

Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
Gawd what an awful walk that was.
I'd do what others have suggested and report her to either the council or the dog warden .... actually the council. I'd say that you were attacked by the dogs .... dog on dog attacks have no clout. The trouble is if she has a visit by a dog warden it will forewarn her and as June says she'll off load some of the dogs for a period of time 'cos there is a limit as to how many dogs a council tenant can have. You could ask the council that info when you first phone them.

Well done for picking Jimmi up ... I'd have done that too. It must have been the most horrible experience for you (((hugs)))).

I guess you won't be rushing back there soon.
Jenny, I will speak to both the Council and the dog warden tomorrow - I will be very surprised if I will be the first one to do so about this woman. Thank you for agreeing about the picking up thing - some people have more guts than me I think when it comes to this sort of thing, but I just wasn't prepared to risk it. I shall definitely be avoiding that particular area in future.

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post

I like that - the examination of a lower life form I can just hear David A. commentating now!!!

Dear Loki, he is such a sweetie isn't he (I have read your later post), but he and TW's girlies could form a formidable "Angels" team........you could make a fortune cleaning up the dog walking areas of the Country!

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post

See above TW
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-10-2013, 09:50 PM
Are you sure you weren't walking near my house today Sally , same woman different dogs .
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2013, 09:53 PM
Sadly I am beginning to think there is a factory turning these types out to order.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »