Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by Labman View Post
Since you seem to be totally lacking in judgment, none of your posts mean much to me. Too bad anybody gives any attention to your myths of the 50's.
.... the fact that none of my posts mean much to you comes as no surprise to me Labman, I wouldn't expect them too. After all we have very little in common. I am here to help when I can if people choose to accept my help and it is their choice.

I am not here to tell them I am more knowledgeable than they are as you do or to ram cruel methods down their throats which you are supposedly advised to use by some anonymous organisation.

I am actually quite relieved my posts mean little to you Labman , I wouldn't want to share the same opinions with someone I consider to be such a poor excuse of an owner.
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by BigBearsRule View Post
Just wanted to thank all the people who gave genuine advice. I have been looking into the same problem. My new poochie, is an 8 month old St Bernard, who is really underweight, ribs hang out. Have been advised to fatten her up (by the vet (for Labman)). She had been fed wrong foods for a giant breed, previous to me owning her. So she is very ganglyn and very thin
I have been today to J olleys and bought frozen tripe and she had her first batch for tea. Yummy yummy in her tummy. As Im a vegetarian, I found it repulsive - but wouldnt deny my dogs anything for their health and wellbeing.
I have read this thread with great interest, and taken from it all information that I found pertinent.
Thanks again guys
I know what you mean about being veggie. When I go to the butchers etc I hate buying meat, liver etc for the dogs but it's whats good for the dogs and I'd never stop an animal having a natural diet. I try buy organic etc where possible. What we do to keep them happy
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2010, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
All I've seen from Minihaha are well thought out posts with good information. All I've seen from you have been posts of animal abuse and neglect and a heck of a lot of misinformation. I have no clue what these mysterious "myths of the 50s" are. Haven't seen anything yet.
Hear, hear!

I would give anything Mini suggested 10 times the weight of Labman's stock responses. The difference is she actually listens and gives relevant responses. Labman just churns out antiquated (sometimes cruel, sometimes dangerous) stock responses and never listens too what people are trying to tell him! Argh!

Labman - I have tried and tried to be polite with you but how dare you insult such a respected member of the Forum in this way, just crawl back under your bridge and leave us alone.

J.
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Mother*ship View Post
Hear, hear!

I would give anything Mini suggested 10 times the weight of Labman's stock responses. The difference is she actually listens and gives relevant responses. Labman just churns out antiquated (sometimes cruel, sometimes dangerous) stock responses and never listens too what people are trying to tell him! Argh!

Labman - I have tried and tried to be polite with you but how dare you insult such a respected member of the Forum in this way, just crawl back under your bridge and leave us alone.

J.
I actually thought he was a bot or something if I'm honest to begin with.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5