Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2011, 07:54 PM

Schmichael

After 7 years great Dane Schmichael is bowing out of Corra

Bless him - I really feel for Chesney (in the programme) it's probably one of the worst things I've ever had to do - make that decision and I'm sat here like a proper wuss fighting back tears watching Chesney go through it

Evidently Schmichael will be back on our screens later in the year in a period drama
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-11-2011, 08:00 PM
Chesney is playing a brilliant part. It's sooo sad
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2011, 08:01 PM
I've watched the first programme and it's upset me too much so I'm not going to watch the second. It's very sad. I know it's not real but it's just too sad to watch.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2011, 08:05 PM
I shall be in bits during the next episode. Still, they had to write him out because of the timeline.........it would not have been realistic to have him living for very much longer.

Actually, I read that the current dog is the fourth, or is it fifth, to play the part.
PB&J
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Oh dear
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I've watched the first programme and it's upset me too much so I'm not going to watch the second. It's very sad. I know it's not real but it's just too sad to watch.
Same here, watched the first but not the second! - much to Hub's delight as he hates corrie
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2011, 09:09 PM
I dont watch soaps but rememer hearing about this somewhere last week. I have no idea where! Apparently there have been 4 dogs that have played Schmichael.
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2011, 09:13 PM
noo i cant watch it, no way i was terrible when the belgian shepherd passed away on eastenders. That big slobbery great dane was the only thing i liked about corrie... so i wont watch it anymore
PB&J
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by twilightwolf View Post
noo i cant watch it, no way i was terrible when the belgian shepherd passed away on eastenders.
I was in floods when Wellard was put to sleep. Always feel weepy now when I hear the East 17 song they played over it
twilightwolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by PB&J View Post
I was in floods when Wellard was put to sleep. Always feel weepy now when I hear the East 17 song they played over it
Me too! That song is just so emotional... Poor Wellard! Now a movie which has to be the most emotional i have ever watched (like ever) Hachi-ko its about an akita dog whose owner passes away, and he waits every day for his master to return at the train station. Brings so many tears to my eyes every time i watch it.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >