View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2008, 04:08 PM
I dont think this has gone to bitching or back biting, far from it, If my posts have offended people its because they have taken them the wrong way,,, I like everyone on this forum,,,, Malady who most of my pokes are aimed at,,will no doubt not take it the wrong way,,,nor will JK, or Louise,
poss as a new member you have read it all wrong x
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
Oh dear what have I started ?
Now now everybody chill its friday ! yay
Louise13 my eyesights fine thanks ....I dont need to go to specsavers

Well I own 2 Malamutes and they look NOTHING like NI's!!

AND when I done my research it was clear to see that they are not alike at all
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-05-2008, 04:12 PM
ok for my last sprint lol
what ever breed you choose,i hope its the right breed for you,and you get many years enjoyment with your chosen one.
i think if you saw my lot you would say they have a definate type,someone mentioned ears,well all mine have small ears,yes there are some northern inuits with big ears,mine also have short streight tails as what were aiming for. people that have seen my dogs have agreed they look nothing like huskies,malamutes or gsd.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Off topic posts have been removed.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by juliekelham View Post
northern inuits have a thick dense coat,
this is typical of the imature answers you will get regarding N.I I would not have another as I was sorely disallusioned by the N.I , not the dogs themselves but a lot of people responsible for them !
jmo mind !
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
this is typical of the imature answers you will get regarding N.I I would not have another as I was sorely disallusioned by the N.I , not the dogs themselves but a lot of people responsible for them !
jmo mind !
your post is off topic and totally un called for,and i fail to see whats imature about describing northern inuit coats.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2008, 10:35 PM
the post is not off topic, my opinion on why not n. i, the defensive reaction is typical too. sorry jmo
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
jmo mind !
Sorry, i fail to see how that statement is immature, julie was stating a fact, if you dont believe me, I have 3 carrier bags of timbers moultings ready to burn,( have to burn my rubbish as we dont have binmen out here in the sticks lol). Elaine, maybe your disillusionment is down to your own attitude. The OP was merely asking a question and for the most part has received good answers, aahhhh well, theres always one.
Mayvren
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-05-2008, 03:24 PM
This has been an interesting read. Your so right about Malamutes. Mine was only part Malamute but she had the personality and the look just small. I called her my apartment sized wolf. *lol* But my goodness she challanged me constantly! She was doubly hard because she had been severly abused before I had gotten her. But I loved my Cora to bits. Someday I will have another Malamute. I couldn't deal with having another dog that seemed like Cora so close to loosing her. I loved her so much. So I've got my GSDs for now. I know my husband wanted another Malamute but just couldn't.

Definitly think before getting a Malamute. they are an ancient breed and probably the closest breed to the wolf. I like the Norther Inuit breed. Beautiful and I think easier to handle.

A photo of Cora resting. My little wolf. I'd give real money to know what she was crossed with! I know she answered to the name "Dwarf" which makes me wonder if she was the runt of the litter. A Malamute through and through though. love love loved her

werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Mayvren, your girl was stunning x
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »