Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
I've been looking for this thread in the health forum Duh!

Look at that wee angel snuggled up asleep. I am SO pleased she is doing well, hugs to your beautiful Tiani!! I hope she has a very speedy, pain free recovery!

And thank you!! You are right, i am a terrible worrier, especially when it comes to my precious baby Lilah. She just means the world to me. My vet is wonderful and very experienced with bull breed, but i am still panicking. I am just going to be a wreck tomorrow. Thank you SOOOO much for your support, it really does mean a lot!
You are welcome Jessica Try to let us know how little Lilah does tomorrow, won't you. I'll be looking out for news of the little babe. Just about to give Tiani her tea - some nice soft steak that I cooked slowly, so she'll enjoy her tea. She's eaten better since her op than she ever does. Think it's given her an appetite - bless her!

She came round the school with me to pick my Son up. She's a bit of a celeb at the school I wasn't going to take her out for a few days but she was desperate to be with me, so I carried her (put her down the front of my coat ). She really enjoyed it. Everyone was "ooooohing" and "arrrrrhing" over her tummy plaster. She was very proud

Best of luck tomorrow Jessica. Will be thinking of you
Donny dog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-02-2009, 08:09 PM
So glad she's ok. Delilah will be fine too. I don't think I'll ever forget the worry the day Ruby's 'removal men' went in. Can't believe I worried sooo much!!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 08:24 PM
so glad shes ok, It must be such a worrie when they are tiny..
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Thanks Donny dog and Shona

She ate her steak. The others watched on dribbling........gave them a little piece each but Tiani had the lions share. She loved it. She's still a bit clingy and I'm wondering what she'll be like tomorrow when she goes back for her check-up. Hope she doesn't stress that we are going to leave her there. Mind you, I swear she's cleverer than most humans. I'll explain what it's all about and see if she gets stressed

Will let you know what the Vet says tomorrow evening. I think it's all good though. Her plaster is still over her wound, so she hasn't been at the stitches or anything - bless my babe I'm really proud of her. She may be tiny but she's a tough little cookie
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2