View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bullyboy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-04-2008, 08:26 PM
you doint need to hire me feel free to have a vent any time always glad to help people
have found one it witch he is called to a house because the dog chases people and gives them a nip when they get out of the car not very long but will look for more
http://www.cesarmillaninc.com/videoplayer/index.php
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 08:30 PM
it just takes me to the page with all the clips tell me which section its in, ta!!!!!!
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 08:36 PM
I think in the clip Bajaluna posted, he was worse on the rug, as his handler at the time, not cesar the owner was channeling very negative energy, or howdo you like, you walk into my yeard 12 boxer's come running at you, you **** yourself and make a run for it, they know and are chasing you, then get this a old man walks into my yard 12 boxer's come running at him, he stands his ground and they just start licking him and show no aggression.
Cesar is channeling very postitve energy the dog's pick up on this, they also say don't let dog's no you are frightend of them they will take advantage of the fact.
The owner was frightend of the dog hence the need to call Cesar in, in the first place.
I never saw no blue tongue I saw a dog struggling to get up, believe me if he had of got up that's it dog 1 owner nil and will always have been nil, the dog need's to know the owner is the pack leader not the dog. My opinion.
bullyboy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-04-2008, 08:37 PM
sorry a bit poo at this you want season 3 the middle one (with tennis racket)
this is one on utube him with his dogs
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HSYOMbt_fAM
still looking
bullyboy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-04-2008, 08:46 PM
think iam doing it right
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ahOL5ohc6s
should be the singer patti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlslv...eature=related
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
I think in the clip Bajaluna posted, he was worse on the rug, as his handler at the time, not cesar the owner was channeling very negative energy, or howdo you like, you walk into my yeard 12 boxer's come running at you, you **** yourself and make a run for it, they know and are chasing you, then get this a old man walks into my yard 12 boxer's come running at him, he stands his ground and they just start licking him and show no aggression.
Cesar is channeling very postitve energy the dog's pick up on this, they also say don't let dog's no you are frightend of them they will take advantage of the fact.
The owner was frightend of the dog hence the need to call Cesar in, in the first place.
I never saw no blue tongue I saw a dog struggling to get up, believe me if he had of got up that's it dog 1 owner nil and will always have been nil, the dog need's to know the owner is the pack leader not the dog. My opinion.
Interesting!!! i dont think the dog got worse on the rug for that reason
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by bullyboy View Post
sorry a bit poo at this you want season 3 the middle one (with tennis racket)
this is one on utube him with his dogs
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HSYOMbt_fAM
still looking
Thanks for that Utube clip i have watched it really closely, there WERE some bits on there i DID like, some of the dogs Did look Genuineally happy
,some looked "robotic", but some DID look happy! Didnt like CMs face when that dog was licking him, the dogf looked much happier than him!!!!!

I think i said eariler that i had looked on his wesite & hated the tennis racket!!! i have BC, so love my herding dogs, def not what id like to see with the ACD,sorry
bullyboy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-04-2008, 09:10 PM
but he never hurt the dog he used it so the dog could not bite him,the owners could not have people come to the house unless they rang first and then the would shut the dog up cm went and show them how to sort it. befor he left there best friend could get out of his truck and walk to the house with out the dog being shut up, he told them it would take time to sort it with eveyone. the lady was in tears as she thought she would never be able to have anyone round, cm let her know that it can be done with out hurting the dog, you cant tell me a dog should be able to act like that
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 09:10 PM
think iam doing it right
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ahOL5ohc6s
should be the singer patti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlslv...eature=related
didnt really mind those either, just common sennse clips. i would have liked to have seen him interreact with pattis dog, but maybe he did that later, at least he didnt make out it was aggressive!! FAB!!!!!!

Re the dane, it was ok, i liked the way he picked out the calmer of the two dogs, good tip, but he seemed happy to let the dane hanbdler make mistakes when he wasnt explaining too well & when he took the dog to "sdhow" her he just stayed still which was NOT what hed been asking the girl to do. i would have liked to have seen him explain better to the AIMS before not just let her make the mistakes, but again , nothing wrong with the training really, bad handling again. but nothing really to wind me up!

both good choices bully boy!!!!!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 09:15 PM
but he never hurt the dog he used it so the dog could not bite him,the owners could not have people come to the house unless they rang first and then the would shut the dog up cm went and show them how to sort it. befor he left there best friend could get out of his truck and walk to the house with out the dog being shut up, he told them it would take time to sort it with eveyone. the lady was in tears as she thought she would never be able to have anyone round, cm let her know that it can be done with out hurting the dog, you cant tell me a dog should be able to act like that

No it shouldnt have EVER been able to get away with that behaviour, but it was a old fat dog that had done it for years & i dont like to see dogs bullied & chased with rackets, Intelligent breeds like that do not need to be treated like that, that dog could have been trained. The dog WAS distressed & i felt very sad watching it. Owners fault Completly but dont like how he dealt with it. sorry.

The dog wasnt physically hurt but it was mentally stressed. no need for it.

Sorry, we clearly rate different things as important
Page 53 of 102 « First < 3 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 63 > Last »