View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2009, 07:12 AM
So that's what I need. I need a Pat, half naked in a balaclava!

;o)
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2009, 07:19 AM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post

;o)
Works everytime hun....much better than a CCTV
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post

;o)
Not this Pat, you wouldn't
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Aarrgghh, how annoying for you those neighbours of yours sound a complete nightmare

My brother lives in Seaford and has a small communal garden that no one else wants to look after and are very happy for him to see to it, he loves gardening and always enters the local garden in bloom competition, and usually does pretty well, one year he had loads of pots with Fushias, Geraniums etc. they were a real picture, and he managed to get them out in bloom just at the right time for the judging, the garden looked a picture, the grass was nicely stripped, and the night before all his pots disappeared and the congret ones were smashed and the larger plants had been dug up later the police said it had happened a lot in the area, but was nothing to do with the comp.

Originally Posted by MissE View Post
But would you scare potential thiefs off
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Aarrgghh, how annoying for you those neighbours of yours sound a complete nightmare

My brother lives in Seaford and has a small communal garden that no one else wants to look after and are very happy for him to see to it, he loves gardening and always enters the local garden in bloom competition, and usually does pretty well, one year he had loads of pots with Fushias, Geraniums etc. they were a real picture, and he managed to get them out in bloom just at the right time for the judging, the garden looked a picture, the grass was nicely stripped, and the night before all his pots disappeared and the congret ones were smashed and the larger plants had been dug up later the police said it had happened a lot in the area, but was nothing to do with the comp.

But would you scare potential thiefs off
Oh, your poor brother. That's horrible!! What a sad story, that's made me quite upset for him.

I'll take Miss E anyway and find something else to scare them off with ;o)
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-04-2009, 11:20 AM
So sorry to read about scumbags nicking your plant Pidgy, IMO opinion it reflects the society we live in now and the reluctance of the CPS to prosecute, even when presented with a video (As mentioned above)

IIRC it was IsoChick who had some lovely trees sawn down in her front garden, I think she was also thinking it was a nasty neighbour.

Bring back the stocks and public flogging I say.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
LOL I nearly spat my coffee there bless. x
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3