View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Beautiful country side. Lovely dogs. Thanks.
Polarbear2008
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-10-2012, 10:11 PM
Lovely scenic views Kirsty and lovely pictures of all the dogs. Must be wonderful just having that on your doorstep.
My OH would be really impressed with your snowmobile, and all that snow of course; do you get to use it much during the winter? I'm guessing if you have a snowmobile you are quite high up in the highlands?
Beautiful all the same

jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-10-2012, 07:55 AM
That is Gorgeous. I think ALL Weather Forcasts should be like that! Fantastic pictures, as usual Moobli. The Dogs "Soooo suit" that incredible scenery. Zak looks like he is on a constant "Mission!!"
So, can you please take over the weather progarame... Obviosly, with my mate Zak..and friends. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs for Zak, please. He is looking more Gorgeous, by the day. ( As if that were possible!!)
lovely pic of handsome Bear too.
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2012, 08:03 AM
Gorgeous
shirls
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-10-2012, 01:20 PM
Fabulous pics
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by Darcy Boy View Post
Beautiful country side. Lovely dogs. Thanks.
Thank you

Originally Posted by Polarbear2008 View Post
Lovely scenic views Kirsty and lovely pictures of all the dogs. Must be wonderful just having that on your doorstep.
My OH would be really impressed with your snowmobile, and all that snow of course; do you get to use it much during the winter? I'm guessing if you have a snowmobile you are quite high up in the highlands?
Beautiful all the same

We are actually in the Southern Uplands, but are planning on buying a house in the Highlands in the next few months We are quite high up here and get some degree of snow every winter. Last year wasn't too bad but the two previous years were horrendous. Hoping it won't be too bad again this year.
Arantius
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Absolutely stunning pics.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2012, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by jeagibear View Post
That is Gorgeous. I think ALL Weather Forcasts should be like that! Fantastic pictures, as usual Moobli. The Dogs "Soooo suit" that incredible scenery. Zak looks like he is on a constant "Mission!!"
So, can you please take over the weather progarame... Obviosly, with my mate Zak..and friends. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs for Zak, please. He is looking more Gorgeous, by the day. ( As if that were possible!!)
lovely pic of handsome Bear too.
Thanks Jeagi for your high praise, as ever Zak IS always on a constant mission ... just look at these photos taken on the same day

That dog just never stays still

Hugs to Zak duly delivered
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by zoeyvonne View Post
Gorgeous
Originally Posted by shirls View Post
Fabulous pics
Thank you both
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Thanks Jeagi for your high praise, as ever Zak IS always on a constant mission ... just look at these photos taken on the same day

That dog just never stays still

Hugs to Zak duly delivered
Thank you Moobli.
He does remind me of Max, when he was young.
Absolutely beautiful, and always on the go. Max would lay on the corner of the landing. So he could see everything. He was always on guard, as such. Later on, as he got more poorly,if there was any chance that he may fall asleep, he would lay his head or paw against my leg...Just in case i moved. Also he would put his paw against the sliding door, just in case it opened. (Bless him.I think he slept, with one eye open!
Ps. I think you and Zak could do the weather forcast. Country file, and Country Tracks. It would be much more fun watching Zak on TV. Oh i dooo love him, loads!!
He is a Beaut!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >