Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jeltz
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Well I kissed a few dogs in my youth

I don't kiss Rosie, its bad enough when she breaths in my direction after finding some "delicious" fox poo, I know what ends up in her mouth well enough that I don't want it near my face.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Most of my dogs like a kiss on the head except one and I respect his space. He's just not a schmoozy character.

I'm also guilty of blowing raspberries on one dogs belly 'cos I never had babies to do it on! I wouldn't do it to the males though!!
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Phoebe is a kisser and a lot of dogs at work are aswell and i happy have my face covered in kisses.
Me and phoebe play a kiss game, i try and kiss her on the nose before she licks me. I also blow raspberrys on her belly and ear flaps. This is usually on bath day when were rolling around while i try to dry her.
Each to their own i say. Dogs and humans. My mum has just added - its disgusting. Think of the germs. How are you not dead. ( she has ocd by the way)
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2012, 04:55 PM
You see... blokes with facial hair put me off. I imagine how much soup and bacteria are lurking among the face fungus And think how itchy and scratchy that would feel against your face... Let alone the horror of getting a hair caught in your teeth.... so dog snogging I can do without, really.
Each to their own, though.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Lol Claire!
Pepsi is a proper kisser, giving and receiving!
When she starts towards my baby Great grand-daughter, Kyla puts her hands up to her face and shudders
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Lol Claire!
Pepsi is a proper kisser, giving and receiving!
When she starts towards my baby Great grand-daughter, Kyla puts her hands up to her face and shudders
yeah - I used to do that when relatives loomed too.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
yeah - I used to do that when relatives loomed too.
That brings back memories of Auntie Fanny [sorry but that really was her name] who sprouted whiskers galore.

Mother once threatened to give her a pair of tweezers as a birthday present...
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2012, 05:18 PM
I get very jealous of SLIM young pretty girls
Yesterday I was served by one such young lady in a shop, she had the best moustache I have seen in a long time.
Shame.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by celli View Post
I have had my fair share of non kissers and have respected that, Ben my TM was especially adverse to a snog, or even a cuddle, he wasn't aggressive about it, but you could tell by his posture he wasn't over the moon either.
He was a bear of a dog too, especially in his winter coat, how I would have loved to snuggle up to him, but he would have hated it.

In the main, Staffies do seem to enjoy close contact with their owners, I don't think the notion of personal space, is even in their vocabulary.
Daisy's kissing habit's aren't even her oddest behaviour, she enjoys have a raspberry blown on her belly, now what the hell's that all about ?
What I find even more disturbing, is how you found that out? A human must have made the first move
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by Wozzy View Post
What I find even more disturbing, is how you found that out? A human must have made the first move
When you have had a baby you will know!
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >