Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2024, 08:04 AM

Wednesday 24th Janaury 2024

Kelly thinking of you and Kota. Morning everyone hope you had a good evening and hope you have a good day today. For a change it isn't raining. I have a plan for my windows. I just hope it works. Will let you know when I do it. Finished my book. Bit steamy in places but a very good read.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-01-2024, 09:33 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
It has been very windy here again. Settling down now.

brenda the privacy film is good stuff we had it in our living room at Upwell as being an old cottage the window was level with peoples heads as they walked by.
It certainly stopped them seeing too much.
I also have it on my bedroom windows in the bungalow even though e are set back from the road.
Looking forward to the update on your idea.

griff fingers crossed it all goes well today for Kota and you.
Sue hoping the school run was a good one again and that Ben has managed to find a parking space. Somehow I think that might take a while parking spaces and free ones are like gold dust.
Chris has the plumber been yet ? I hope it's all quiet.
Kazz have a lovely day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2024, 10:09 AM
Morning
Well, sedatives given at 4.30, zero effect for the vet yet now fast asleep on the sofa. He thinks the tummy one is a lipoma and he thinks the armpit one is a dermal cyst..... They have taken needle biopsies and have to wait for 5 days for the results, I am worn out
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-01-2024, 10:30 AM
Try to get some rest now Kelly and fingers crossed both are benign.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2024, 01:50 PM
Afternoon all

Tummy/head/generally settling back to normal felt unwell and def did not feel good Monday and yesterday. Taking it easy though fluids and nothing else today. Then gently tomorrow.

Think a good nights sleep helped I woke up at 3am covered in sweat (great thing having a spare double bed I simply moved beds) lol better out than in as my parents used to say.

And today is a briliant blowy and dry day on bedding on the line doing its best to hang on for dear life and a lot of pegs.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2024, 01:56 PM
Brenda A friend of mine has houseplants on shelves along their downstairs bathrom window but they are old wooden ones not sure it would work with UPVC type and being rented. But intrigues to see what you decide.

Lynn Windy here as well but settling and has done my bedding the World of good. Hopeful for Friday as well suppoed to be sunny and breezy.

Kelly I suspect regardless of the sedative the "alarm switch" in Kotas head sprang into action and has now relaxed becauce safe at home. Hope the results come back benign.

Sue I imagine parking space permits are as rare as hens teeth so I wish him luck. Back on the school runs then can Mom not drive while she is here?

Chris Hope you are sorted job wise now and Gary is getting less bruisey.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2024, 02:21 PM
Just had a scam email saying I hadn't paid my tv licence. Huh do they think I came down in the last shower? So, peeps, be aware of a scam email about it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2024, 03:12 PM
Kazz, usually the sedatives take effect and I know they are working as her third eye lid comes across, this time.... nothing until we got home, will give them at 3.30am.next time
Brenda, I have come to the conclusion that everyone is just out to try and rip you off
I will rarely ever go back to bed once I am up, I have to be really bad for that to happen, hopefully I will sleep tonight as I haven't had much sleep for the last 2 nights
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2024, 10:37 PM
Good evening all

Gary - plumbing fixed, bruises gone thank heavens.

Nice morning out today. The prom was cut off from the wind so it was lovely.

Social worker is applying for extra funding to cover transport costs, but I'm not holding my breath