Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2011, 04:47 PM

That moment....

When you actually start discussing with people what you have bought your dog for Christmas so the other person doesn't get them the same.

My family has done it for years, the cats used to get the hamsters something and the hamsters used to get the cats something, this year (2nd one I have dogs and my own money) I found myself in the car with my MiL discussing what we had got the dogs and MiL asking if there was anything they needed so she could get them something useful and not get them the same thing as I have..

I never thought it would spread this far

(Have posted this elsewhere too so apologies if you have already read it)
tilskie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-12-2011, 05:06 PM
I have always got my pets a treat for Christmas and my son use to laugh and take the mickey, he has had his own dog for three years now and always buys him a Christmas present !!! My old dog Barney use to give out the presents on Christmas morning, he loved doing that, last year was the first year Christmas without him and we all had a tear when we started giving the presents out!!