Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-07-2005, 07:43 PM

Serious, just for a moment

Well, as serious as I can be whilst Willow is pruning my toenails. Heh, you never need for a pair of toenail clippers when you have a rottie. (Or is it just me and mine? Gods, I hope not!)

I love dogs. I can't see a dog in the street without wanting to chat with it. This has led to some interesting moments, such as today, when I bumped into an Akita playing with a traffic cone on a greenfield site in Coventry. I wandered over and we commenced a game of Tug-of-war, until the owner came out and, perplexed, explained that this dog would usually get agressive and defensive if approached by someone he didn't know well. Heh, perhaps I smell like someone who likes dogs, who knows?

Anyway, in spite of this, I have no fear or favour for any particular age, sex or breed of dog. I don't read dedicated magazines, I don't go to shows...I could probably identify more breeds than your average Joe, but I am by no means an *expert*.

As a result, my posts are going to be mainly related to Life and it's effects on me and mine, observations on the ridiculous (or *Willow* as I like to call her) or off-topic chat. It is unlikely that any of my posts would qualify as an article, and there is a fair chance that they will vary in frequency on a day/week/month basis.

So, my questions are; are others here happy that I should post? Is it okay to be off topic more than on? Would anyone here find my often less-than-straitlaced observations annoying or offensive? I am not a great orator, and my posts have little in the way of earth-shattering content. Will this matter?Can anyone tell me where I left my sunglasses?

That's it. Thanks for reading. We now return you to our scheduled programs

Gaz
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2005, 07:52 PM
Well, your post made me smile so that can't be bad!

Let's see some more, if you break the terms and conditions no doubt you will be taken behind a wall and dealt with but hey, life is all about risk! There is plenty "off topic" on here.....

The Akita must have recognised you as a proper dog person. Interestingly, over here in Ireland, as we are now part of the "International" scene that breed doesn't exist as such and has been re-named two different breeds. Don't ask me how!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

26-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Yeah course you are welcome, you like dogs don't ya?

(An besides u make us laugh! a lot!)
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-07-2005, 08:24 PM
'n'koo lots
pawprints
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-07-2005, 09:53 PM
Your `dog observations` are hilarious! Please carry on ... ! Lucy
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by pawprints
Your `dog observations` are hilarious! Please carry on ... ! Lucy
i second that i been laughing all day at your posts they are so tru and so funny observant and extramly well written an utter joy to read keep them coming gaz please
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2005, 10:08 PM
Well you sound a bit of a nutter so yes you should fit in quite nicely with the rest of us
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2005, 10:23 AM
You never fail to make me laugh out loud and that's saying something when you work in I.T. Carry on, your powers of observation are great
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Please keep 'lifes little anectodes' coming. They make for great reading and brighten up the dullest of days
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2005, 10:39 AM
Go for it, Gaz.
:smt058
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >