View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2008, 12:43 PM

my pup...........met.........my cat today!!!

i went over my dads for a bit today, and pup met....my cat!
im so suprised i havent seen my cat for ages & as im so used to the dog now the cat is Huge!!!! it was a shock!! i used to think he was tiny.......hs not!!! he weighs double the dogs weight to!!!

i took on the tips i read i made sure cat was in his basket on the sofa & pup was on the floor, at first he totally ignored him, i under-estimated my cat, i thought it would be all hell breaking lose!

then cat spotted him......... i sat on the floor with dog inbetween my legs, i stroked my cat & kept hold of dog with my other hand on his collar, dog eyed cat but was too excited to be somewhere new to care, cat wasnt bother either!

then dog decided to get a little closer.......not to close as i know cats can hurt pups eyes with claws!! cat hissed!! then basically sat back doen and demanded i stroke him!!

that was it!! it was fine after!!! cat jumped down and decided to walk away very slowy.........so funny!! then he went outside and was fine!

cant wait to move and have the cat too!