Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
LuvMyDog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
No idea. Watched the owners (more than one) use them before binning the damned things then starting to work on the problems the dogs had. I lived in an area where another trainer recommended them
With your track record of accuracy I'm going to call 'nonsense' on that, it's all too convinient.

For the record, I can tell you the collar, material, brand, manufacturer, even the model, part numbers and likely place of purchase from a distance. Do you still want to compare knowledge about prong collars? Is it ok to mention the trainers name on the boards?
pasiphae
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
no.....please just go away..... thats all we ask
couldnt agree more
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by LuvMyDog View Post
Hurray for you, you're ace. Will your technique work on 100% of dogs, cos I see a big oportunity.......
Did it come as a shock for someone to come on that lives, not only in the USA. but in a part of the USA that is heavily laden with snakes?

For what it's worth, I do believe she is ace in that it would have been so easy to fall for all they hype about 'the only way to keep a dog safe in snake country is to stick an ecollar on it', prefering, instead, to train her dogs with kinder methods
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Adam Palmer View Post
See my previouse response.
Can anyone else here find the answer in this thread to these questions ,

Adam please note I am still waiting for a reply to my question regarding you submission of videos to 'a study'...

A Which study is this please...
B Do the videos include an example of you small JRT Jacca and other dogs wearing two e collars at once and the video made by your frequently quoted mentor showing a dog with an collars placed near to the area adjacent to its genitals .

If not why not, don't you think a study into the use of e collars should contain examples of just how some trainers use the collars?
Adam has indicated he has replied but I don't believe he has, I think yet again he is avoiding giving a reply.
Adam P
Almost a Veteran
Male 

05-02-2011, 10:23 PM
An observation.

The forum may be widely read but they may not all agree with you Lucky star.

Adam
Adam P
Almost a Veteran
Male 

05-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Can anyone else here find the answer in this thread to these questions ,

Adam has indicated he has replied but I don't believe he has and I think yet again he is avoiding giving a reply.
I told you and merryvale to mp your details and evidence you were who you said you were and then I would consider it.

Adam
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by Adam Palmer View Post
I told you and merryvale to mp your details and evidence you were who you said you were and then I would consider it.

Adam
why do they need to prove who they are
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Ok Heres a idea.

Why dont LMD & AP have a "man"up disccussion between them selves, between what is best , most effective, a Prong colar or e collar.

Lets leave them to it girls!!!!! Hopefully they will implode!
Runnnnnnnnnn!
Adam P
Almost a Veteran
Male 

LuvMyDog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
From LMD's continual lack of answers to my questons ... it would appear he sells prong collars to puppy owners and owners of small dogs. Such a responsible person. Take the cash and run, eh? Is this true LMD?
I think the answer's on page 201? I'm still trying to get through page 198

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Yes, maybe selling prong collars to puppy owners and owners of small dogs.
I have asked him a number of times if this is so but he has neglected to answer so I can only assume he does.
As above.

Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
1) so you use head collars then..as I was talking about you and the 'equipmet YOU use'. Do you keep mentioing head collars, with the aim of getting people to doubt them, and come to you - if so forget that idea.

2) From the looks of things he sells to anyone who wants to purchase, of course he has no idea how their being used by them that purchase them.
No, you too are missing the point. What level of pain or type of pain do you consider acceptable? Headcollars cause pain. Do you find that acceptable. I'm not trying to sell you a prong collar, I just want to know if you have a preferred method of applying pain, or believe any method of pain is bad and the associated equipment banned?

2) Er, like any other retailer of headcollars?
Closed Thread
Page 203 of 206 « First < 103 153 193 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 >