View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Everything crossed and healing {{{{vibes}}}} being sent to Nala from us three. Hopefully with all the meds she's now on she will improve very quickly.
Tessabelle
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-05-2013, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by Polarbear2008 View Post
Fingers crossed all is ok and the infection isn't anything major. We do worry so much about our best pals don't we? We wouldn't be without them, I love mine to bits
Hopefully now Nala is on the mend you'll have a better day tomorrow, pink poo or otherwise
Hope Bentley stays fine too, bet he's wondering what all the fuss is about

He was very jealous of all the medicine, which I let him sniff and each time he looked at me like "What is this? It's not bacon?!"

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Sleeping is good. Regarding the 'mixture' I recall when my lads were tiny and had threadworms some 30 odd yrs ago and I was given pink mixture to give them. I gave the littlest one the same dose as the older one (not realising it should be by bodyweight) and he pooed bright pink for days afterwards!
hahahahahahaha!! I ate too many of the blueberry cables you can get at the sweet shop once...yep! you guessed it! momentary freak out in the toilet

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Everything crossed and healing {{{{vibes}}}} being sent to Nala from us three. Hopefully with all the meds she's now on she will improve very quickly.
She improved so quickly, the Glutalyte worked so rapidly, and she was such a good girl drinking all her 'juice'!

It was pretty distressing when I got home and could see some of her ribs from the weight she had lost Thank you for kind words and support

Her bloodwork and poo sample came back and she had/has a form of colitis Vet suggests she may be allergic to food (she's been on F4D since 10.5 weeks) however I'm inclined to think that maybe it was something she hoovered off the floor as she'll eat anything!
But the good news is that she is returning to her usual boisterous demanding self!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-05-2013, 04:01 PM
So pleased to hear that Nala is returning to her normal gorgeous self!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2