Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by berryking View Post
He is fab, I have two other labs . both boys and both neutered. Would he be OK with them? Also me and OH work full time which means they are generally alone from 8 till 4, mine cope would he ? OH parents are down in a couple of weeks and would collect him if you think he could cope with our home life.
All fingers crossed
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2007, 05:10 AM
Originally Posted by tinkladyv View Post
Me too, il have him when we move, but i hope you dont have him that long, because we have only just started the proces.
Again i would be happy to display posters around this area if you have any.
Thanks for the offer
Posters are being drawn out as they're always changing, but I'll let you know when its finished and you can either grab it from the website, or I can email it to you?
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2007, 05:13 AM
Originally Posted by berryking View Post
He is fab, I have two other labs . both boys and both neutered. Would he be OK with them? Also me and OH work full time which means they are generally alone from 8 till 4, mine cope would he ? OH parents are down in a couple of weeks and would collect him if you think he could cope with our home life.
I'm sorry, but Buster is dominant, and he does like to show this especially with the ladies. Whilst he's ok with other dogs generally we have to mix him with females to be honest. Our other fear would also be that as a more mature gentleman he wouldn't cope too well being left unattended for that length of time. But the rescue appreciate your enquirey
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Cumbrian Lass View Post
Thanks for the offer
Posters are being drawn out as they're always changing, but I'll let you know when its finished and you can either grab it from the website, or I can email it to you?
Oh yes please email it to me and any others, I will happily put them about around here.

Gem
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2007, 12:15 AM
If you would like to know more about Buster, please contact Linda: 01946 834061
Or ask mikesteph&sam/Cumbrian Lass who would be happy to make an appointment for your homecheck and interview
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2007, 06:15 PM
any news hun
mikesteph&sam
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-01-2008, 11:15 AM
As mentioned in one of the earlier threads , Buster had a lump on one of his rear legs. The vet advised us to leave well alone.
Recently , the lump started to leak and the vet had to operate to remove it. The kennels were not the best place for recovery and with the addition of the recent very wet weather it was proving impossible to keep the dressing on and dry. Buster did not help, in that plastic collars proved to be no deterrent to him removing the dressings.
Buster has been saved by the actions of a lovely lady who has taken him in. He is now on the way to a full recovery and is once again enjoying the comforts of a loving home.

THANK YOU !!!!
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-01-2008, 12:40 PM
Oh thats wonderful news, is this a permanent home for him?
mikesteph&sam
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Yes , it's a permanent home and his wound is responding to treatment now that he's in a warm , loving home environment.

Good luck Buster , old pal !!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2