View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 07:44 PM
Sounds as if you had fun like me Lacey. My daughter and my friend have gone and yep we had a laugh. Mind you we had a glass or two and nibbles. My friend also made me lots of heart bickies for dog training as its valentines day on Saturday. Have a good evening all. oh yes with Euston tube station and chčese (grommit)I made them laugh. Warped sense of humour. (ears).
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 07:48 PM
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and good wishes. All blood results back and negative so that's good. They think his throat wrnt into spasm so has a spray to relieve that if it happens again and something to sooth his digestive. Tract. Has to see GP but hopefully it won't happen again.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 07:55 PM
Thankyou LG Always annoys me that the kisser in that icon doesn't have dark Curley hair Doesn't look anything like me Good to see you,have missed you of late Hope everything is ok with the old kidneybobs etc and you and the Mem are both well
See I can be nice
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Must be so relieved SUE,so good to hear everything is ok Can't have him going downhill now,just when the jokes were getting better Sure you're both exhausted xx
Oh here we go BRENDA has had a few,must be time for a song!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 08:05 PM
LG, yes I am an idiot for eating pizza which is almost all tomato based. I am going to call it a day now and take myself off to bed. I am meeting my friend Emma who is my dog walker friend on Sunday, she will walk Amber if I am not up to it. Thanks for caring; God bless all, I am off to bed, night night all, God bless!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 08:09 PM
Ah that's great MOYRA Hope you have a restful night,sleep well xx
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Eileen - Thank you - All is well with both myself and the Mem, just have been very busy of late. I am trying to wind up a lot of the extra things that i get roped into, have been arranging my replacement for the Sec position with the Horticultural Soc. Also the little Animal Charity that we took in hand in September is now fully functioning - leases are now secured and financial position sorted - their charity shop is going well (it only needed a bit of guidance and a gentle shove in the right direction). So i can sit back a bit from that and just give it the occasional baleful glance to ensure all is OK. Should be fine - the Mem says so - and i for one, am not going to argue with her! I am going to take it easy for a while and get myself and the dogs ready for the Summer - showing, racing etc. Do love the Country Fairs as it is one of the few times that i get to meet up with what few old friends i have that are left.
Thinking of dogs, young Tess came out of the river the other day and the lower part of her off fore was covered in blood - she had trod on something in the water that had cut three quarters of the way round her leg btween the stopper and her dew claw. Always keep sterilised saline solution to hand when out and gave it a good fluching at the scene then took her home and patched her up - plus the obligatory Septi-clense spray (swear by it). This was tuesday and now we are having a job stopping her from racing about she is so improved - only a slight limp if she thinks about it. So it seems that timely treatment has stopped a possible catastrophe. Must fly as am being mumbled at for late appearance at dinn
er. Bye fer now.
Sue - Quick P.S. Now that it would seem good old TWeed is out of danger - is it to much to ask that you take him back and have that terrible sense of humour removed!lol!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-02-2015, 08:33 PM
Good night Moyra - take care and God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 08:37 PM
I've had a quick flick through but I'm afraid I'm so tired I didn't take much in.....promise to do better tomorrow!

Well I had my appt at the surgery with a different Sister to the one I shouted at yesterday
She put my results on the screen, confirmed I had a UTI and sent the script electronically to the pharmacy so that I could get the ABs immediately
I apologised for my bad temper yesterday, she said she quite understood and we are all friends again!

Right, I'm off to bed now, see you all tomorrow
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 08:46 PM
Awww,poor wee Tess,that brought tears to the eyes and ouchies to the heart No problem with the sight of blood but if that had happened to my Lace,I'd have legged it across the moor in the opposite direction Disaster when he comes to herWouldn't happen anyway,the Princess doesn't do water
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »