View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Just caught this post - you poor thing as if you haven't had enough to deal with. Everyone has given fantastic advice.
Best of luck with getting this sorted once and for all.

Dan and Dogs. xxx
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by dan View Post
Just caught this post - you poor thing as if you haven't had enough to deal with. Everyone has given fantastic advice.
Best of luck with getting this sorted once and for all.

Dan and Dogs. xxx
Ditto, big hugs for you all and hope you get it sorted xx
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Just caught this too, my reaction was OMG!!!!!

After everything you have been through, nursing him back to health, what a bloody cheek, she should be grateful you were willing to keep him on and deal with the problems rather than just giving him back because he was sick, what is wrong with some people???? surely this shows them what a responsible and caring owner you are and should be only too pleased to help you out with the fees and his recovery.

The mind boggles it really does.

You stand your ground girl!!!! Even if the husband did turn up, you do not have to open the door to him, i wouldnt but i would let him know the police were on their way and if that doesnt work, he'll have us lot to deal with

Big hugs to you and Teddy xoxoxox
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Aaw you poor thing you must be frantic.
Everyone has given you good advice and I am glad you have taken legal advice.
I really hope it all turns out well very soon.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Glad you took legal advice....................stand your ground hun, we are all behind you xxxxxxxxxxx
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 01:43 PM
How awful for you, you have been given loads of excellent advice.
Stand your ground, and I hope you get it all sorted soon xx
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-04-2008, 02:14 PM
Nightmare...........
just tell her in no uncertain terms to Bog off!!
Then go to your solicitor and find out about getting the vet bill settled,
I take it she didnt give you anythng in writing to tell you she was going to pay the bill, if she sent you any texts on your phone i would hold on to them..
any shred of evidence..
sounds like she s another half writ XX
take care
susanatlasinski
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Lots of good advice already, the only thing I have to add is that it's possibly a good idea to have him identichipped just in case the breeders manage to get hold of him and try to pass him off as one of his litter mates (the breeders sound awful and you don't know what they are capable of). At least if he's chipped then there can be no dispute about who he is and who owns him.

Good luck, I hope you get this sorted out quickly.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 03:35 PM
She sounds like a right piece of work that one

I agree, seems to me she is just trying to put the frighteners up you by threatening to take him back. She is bound to know that you have bonded with Teddy and love him and is using that against you as a threat.

I wouldn't worry about her, it is highly doubtful she or her hubby would come and knock on your door asking for him back. I know you are fed up with it all but I would fight against her.

You know it is all too easy to feel like the 'little person', but when you have your vet happy to be on your side and your Solicitor thinks you have a solid case, I say go for it.

A few years ago, Ozzy was in boarding kennels and came out terribly ill and had to have immediate veterinary treatment. I cancelled my boarding kennel fee as she hadn't bothered calling the vet whilst in her care. She threatened me with 2 legal letters saying she was going to take me to court etc - I told her to go ahead and I would counter sue for all the vet bills, stress etc. She dropped it before it reached court. I bet this woman is the same - all mouth and no trousers.

If you wrote a Sols letter saying you were going to sue I bet she'd pap herself and soon stop spouting all this crap!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 07:53 PM
Of all the cheek. I can't believe this silly woman. Firstly I think she wants out of paying the vets bills. Secondly, does she expect you to hand him back just like that? What would she do then? Sell on the lovely well adjusted and healthy (all thanks to you) puppy that she couldn't be bothered to look after properly from day one? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
He's your baby and that's the way it should stay. They're just trying to put the frighteners on you. Does she realise that she's now dealing with all of Dogsey and we're all coming after her should she even try to take that darling lad of yours back!!!!!
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »