View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Hope this link helps with the size I'm not an expert on working trials (nor agility if it come to it ), I think it's Mahooli you'd need to speak to about that, sorry I can't be of any more help.

http://www.agilitynet.com/shows/ukajumps_whychosen.html
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Here's a link to a site about working trials, sorry it's a BC site, but it explains something about WTs

http://www.bordercollierescue.org/br...ingTrials.html
TBBS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2007, 10:41 PM
In KC agility a small dog is a dog that measures under 350mm at the shoulder and they jump jumps of 350mm. Here's a pic of a JR competing at agilityhttp://www.agilityphotos.zoomshare.c...type_album.css.
Working trials involves tracking, obedience and agility, the agility section includes a scale (that's probably why they're using that a-frame thing to try to get the dogs to scale up it before it's upright), a long jump and a hurdle (I know big dogs jump 3 foot, don't know how high little dogs jump, but can ask my friend that competes at working trials).
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2007, 03:38 PM
thanks al thats great
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Billinat pics, well done Smudge, he's a natural It's quite amazing how high these little dogs can jump
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Billinat pics, well done Smudge, he's a natural It's quite amazing how high these little dogs can jump
tell me about it toby she is always jumping and she loves it so hope to get her offlead more and start to do some comps i hope... fingers crossed any way. i am not that fast but it will be good for her so dont expect to win...lol
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Wow she is really flying over those jumps! You can clearly see how much she enjoys it. I know Vienna would hate something like that but not sure about Murf. If you involve food he would probably like it lol. Your son looks like he is really enjoying it too!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Great pics - well done and to your boy too! Bet he would put me to shame LOL - I muck up the course most of the time!
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2007, 05:50 PM
hi rachel, i think my little boy will be a staras he gets older he is already asking to come with us again bless him. so will let him practice in the garden till he a bit olderthen i will take him back with me. keep up with yours and would love to see pics
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2