Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2019, 06:47 AM

Daily Thread, Bank Holiday Monday, 26th August, 2019

Good morning everyone, getting very warm already this morning soon be too hot for our four legged friends. Hope everyone is ok. Harvey and Griff hope things are better for you two.

Have a good day everyone stay cool and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2019, 07:12 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Yes extremely hot already here we were back by 8 with Dillon who wanted a marathon walk today.

We are over to Essex today to see Julie's new bungalow they have had built. Dillon will be left for a few hours with fan going and curtains drawn.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2019, 08:06 AM
Morning all
Was a lovely night last night, my friends birthday today so we were helping him celebrate, he is mad...he is going to Ibiza for his 50th next year and asked me, dad and mum to go as well... He is absolutely crackers. Also saw my friend Jean, first time in about a year, she has breast cancer but is doing o.k at the moment and my absolutely mental friend Julie was up from Hereford too so that was a really lovely surprise
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2019, 08:16 AM
Sounds as though you had fun Kelly with all your friends being around. What would do with the dogs and cat if you go to Ibiza with your m and d and friend?

Lyn so Dillon had an extra long walk to keep him going for later when he is left. Have a good trip down here and I hope there is not too much traffic coming this way to finish their weekend hols away.

Just got Steve's Sheets in the wash and then I am in for a lazy day once I have hung them out. Keeping indoors with the curtains drawn and an a/c going. Steve has frozen a lot of containers to go inside it today. He has to keep his fish tank temperatures down. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2019, 10:39 AM
I won't go Moyra, I have not left any of my dogs to go on holiday and haven't left the cat in 19 years
Hope the fish manage to stay cool
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2019, 10:47 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn, Griff and all who follow

Hope the fish manage to stay cool and you too Moyra

Safe trip there and back to Essex Lynn

I expect the dogs would be ok in kennels but the cat is fr to old to start. Pleased you had great fun last night with your friends

Out again early with Teazle and then did the monthly shop. Now all stowed away. More beans picked and frozen I am running out of freezer space good thing I have my old one from when we moved Usually I only have to use it at Christmas but if needs must I will use.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe and cool
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2019, 11:00 AM
Good afternoon all.

Nice morning again here, but hotting up as we were coming home. The town is heaving again. Looking at the queues coming in, there are going to be a lot of disappointed people today as car parks were already full when we left .

Thank heavens it's all over bar the shouting. You really get to hate bank holidays when you are retired and living at the coast.

5 call outs for lost kids so far this weekend and I'm guessing there will be more today. Thankfully, they were all reuntited with parents and I hope that continues today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2019, 12:45 PM
Well perfect Bank Holiday day thus far. Got up took Gert out came back washing in machine and then on line holiday clothes sorted through and sussed for my October week in Spain so that also now washed and on the line; pottered in the garden just to warm out there to move around so sat and finished the book I started yesterday. Got to 11 am and decided to have what I suppose could be an early lunch a nice sandwich and cup of coffee.

Had a nice shower and therefore more washing on the line. LOL

My cousin lives down in Bournemouth and when a bank holiday comes now they stay put in the house and garden.

Hope you all have a good day.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-08-2019, 02:00 PM
LATEST NEWS

ITS hOT OUTSIDE
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2019, 03:16 PM
They say it is going to be hotter down here tomorrow. Then hopefully cool off. Which will make my day but I know others like it. I am being very good and sitting here eating a very green crispy salad with drained Tuna. Still on diet and only 2lbs to go to have reached my goal. Yeh go me!! I have nearly done it.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >