Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2013, 07:45 PM
Very lovely.
fernackerpan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Just realised looking again at the pictures Millie is also wearing a blue stripe collar which she came home in.
miz66
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2013, 11:57 PM
Ahh nice to hear he now has a buddy to help. You can get balls with bells ect in don't know where from but I have seen them. I guess you need any toys that will make a noise as you throw them.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2013, 06:30 AM
Aw those pictures are gorgeous and Milly and Max look as though they've always lived together....so relaxed. Sorry to hear about Max's sight though
fernackerpan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by miz66 View Post
Ahh nice to hear he now has a buddy to help. You can get balls with bells ect in don't know where from but I have seen them. I guess you need any toys that will make a noise as you throw them.
We have had balls with bells but as soon as they finish bouncing the bell stops and Max is lost. What we have to do is send him away and throw the ball to him trying to hit him with it (sounds cruel doesn't it?) so that it bounces close to him.
miz66
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-08-2013, 10:06 PM
I really feel for you and Max, google visually impared dogs there are some sites on there that may help you with diffirent toys ect. I was looking last night, hope everything goes well for you all xx
fernackerpan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-08-2013, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by miz66 View Post
I really feel for you and Max, google visually impared dogs there are some sites on there that may help you with diffirent toys ect. I was looking last night, hope everything goes well for you all xx
Thanks for that I will give it a go after. My heart breaks for him He is such a lovely boy and a gentleman when playing with other dogs. He will always stand back and let the other dog take his toy. It is so upsetting to see him bump into things when I forget to warn him, like this morning he walked into a lamppost. But I wouldn't like to be without him. A friend of mine was in the vets speaking to a lady who was there to have her dog pts because "he is blind". I would never contemplate such action. He gets extra love and cuddles and is still a happy dog. He needs extra consideration when walking off the lead in new places and I always have to be aware of any possible danger. I find myself explaining to other walkers why I have to shout warnings to him. I'm sure they must think I am an over protective mum.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Your dogs look beautiful and they sound really lovely and you sound lovely too!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2