Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 09:42 AM

Diary of the garden shed...:)

Hi guys/gals

As some might have read we are taking down our garden shed this weekend YAAAY!!!! It is quite hideous, and it quite frankly enjoys the best part of the afternoon sun....

So thought I'd begin the process with a photo diary of it being taken down...please forgive me if I send you all to sleep in the process :smt015 .

Azz, thought it might help when you eventually take yours down - you can learn from our mistakes

So yesterday afternoon OH dig up the first concrete path, there's another one underneath - YAAAY just what we wanted to see...

Today the power drill comes out to attack the shed - Azz this drill is fabulous - we've borrowed it from our neighbour - I'll get you the brand name for reference next time I post.

As you can see we've got loads of work to do to get this garden up to scratch for Fern.

A true labour of :smt049
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by maplecottage
Hi guys/gals

As some might have read we are taking down our garden shed this weekend YAAAY!!!! It is quite hideous, and it quite frankly enjoys the best part of the afternoon sun....

So thought I'd begin the process with a photo diary of it being taken down...please forgive me if I send you all to sleep in the process :smt015 .

Azz, thought it might help when you eventually take yours down - you can learn from our mistakes

So yesterday afternoon OH dig up the first concrete path, there's another one underneath - YAAAY just what we wanted to see...

Today the power drill comes out to attack the shed - Azz this drill is fabulous - we've borrowed it from our neighbour - I'll get you the brand name for reference next time I post.

As you can see we've got loads of work to do to get this garden up to scratch for Fern.

A true labour of :smt049

Looks like a long job Maplecottage, good luck!
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 10:09 AM
Thanks Foxy just wish it were warmer today.

Carole's got the sun today
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 10:11 AM
Come home to DK Ingrid Its nice and hot here.. Well on Sjælland it is
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 10:13 AM
Would love to come to DK Jeanette

Too much work to do here first BIG SIGH!

Read your post on the great weather - fabulous, what a lovely day you are having today

xi
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 10:17 AM
Yeah it is.. I'm just so lazy and sits here instead of bein outside..

But when u have to go up and down 3 stairs to sit outside, you better not foret something....

And there's not really a place for Luna to lie down (shadow or anythin)

Oh well if I' already getting red, I shouldnt be outside much more today anyway
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 10:22 AM
good luck wth that!!
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

29-05-2005, 10:56 AM
good luck with operation: Take Shed Down
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 11:22 AM
I've got an o/h like that! He's just had me painting our extension wall with him in the blinding sun, so I've had to have a cold shower but I'm still speckled in white paint!

Good luck with it all, we've been doing d.i.y. indoors and out for 3 years now, but we're almost there, so there will be a light at the end of that tunnel. Btw, hasn't he handed you a big tool too like my o/h does, or are you just supervising!
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
I've got an o/h like that! He's just had me painting our extension wall with him in the blinding sun, so I've had to have a cold shower but I'm still speckled in white paint!

Good luck with it all, we've been doing d.i.y. indoors and out for 3 years now, but we're almost there, so there will be a light at the end of that tunnel. Btw, hasn't he handed you a big tool too like my o/h does, or are you just supervising!

Hehe....our OH's sound the same....I do try to get involved but we have a longstanding ongoing joke (OH is very protective of me) and it could be the littlest thing that comes near me and I hear a booming voice yell 'WATCH OUT' ...and now it's the standing joke...a bumble bee flies past and we yell WATCH OUT....

OH will dress me up in a spacesuit before I'm allowed anywhere near the shed hehe...that's love I tell you :smt049 :smt049

You sound frantically busy - you must be sooo pleased it's almost over, 3 years good effort that's for sure.

xi