Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Skyesmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Oh Lynn, i'm so sorry to hear Ollie is poorly again

Sending you and Gorden strength and big ((((Hugs))))
and very special Healing (((Hugs))) and kisses for your beautiful boy xxxxx

You are all in my Thoughts and Prayers

Jann xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
I am sorry to read this, he had been doing so well. Hugs to you all.
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
Sorry to hear Ollie is not so well Lynn. Hoping you have better news soon.
Originally Posted by minx4 View Post
Lynn, just had a look at that photo, he's such a beautiful boy, my prayers are with you all.
Originally Posted by Skyesmum View Post
Oh Lynn, i'm so sorry to hear Ollie is poorly again

Sending you and Gorden strength and big ((((Hugs))))
and very special Healing (((Hugs))) and kisses for your beautiful boy xxxxx

You are all in my Thoughts and Prayers

Jann xxxx
Thank you all. He is a bit brighter now seems to of recovered from his little walk and has jsut barked at himnself in the french doors.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Thank you all. He is a bit brighter now seems to of recovered from his little walk and has jsut barked at himnself in the french doors.
So glad he's managed to bring a smile back on your face Lynn, as only our dogs know how?!!! He'll be ok again now I'm sure, give him some of those floor cuddles, that's what he wants!!!
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Lynn, I was really sorry to read that Ollie is not so good again and totally empathise with what you are going through - nothing else matters at times like this does it, because all that is important is your dog.

From everything that you have written, it is clear that you have done and are doing everything possible to help Ollie and that INCLUDES taking him for a short walks. You are in no way to blame for anything going wrong, but have helped to keep him happy.

He may yet get over this hitch, but if he doesn't then you can take some comfort in knowing that you did everything that you could. My friend who has had five or six Bernese now, sends you her heartfelt sympathy and cuddles........she knows what a worry the breed is at the best of times, let alone when there is something wrong with them of this nature.

I am keeping everything crossed that tomorrow Ollie picks himself up again.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
So glad he's managed to bring a smile back on your face Lynn, as only our dogs know how?!!! He'll be ok again now I'm sure, give him some of those floor cuddles, that's what he wants!!!
He is definitely up for cuddles. He has always made me smile even in the darkest of hours with him. Just looking at his handsome face bringa smile to mine.

Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Lynn, I was really sorry to read that Ollie is not so good again and totally empathise with what you are going through - nothing else matters at times like this does it, because all that is important is your dog.

From everything that you have written, it is clear that you have done and are doing everything possible to help Ollie and that INCLUDES taking him for a short walks. You are in no way to blame for anything going wrong, but have helped to keep him happy.

He may yet get over this hitch, but if he doesn't then you can take some comfort in knowing that you did everything that you could. My friend who has had five or six Bernese now, sends you her heartfelt sympathy and cuddles........she knows what a worry the breed is at the best of times, let alone when there is something wrong with them of this nature.

I am keeping everything crossed that tomorrow Ollie picks himself up again.
Thank you so much and thank your friend too, it is very kind of her to think of us. Anyone who does or has owned this bree understands how hard it is with them when they are ill. Hasn't put me off the breed though.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

09-02-2011, 07:47 PM
So sorry to read about Ollie, Lynn, and I do hope everything will be fine and it is only a wee setback. I am sure he will be fine.

Will keep him in my prayers and thinking about you and Ollie. Big hugs to him from me and doggy licks from Loki xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2011, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
So sorry to read about Ollie, Lynn, and I do hope everything will be fine and it is only a wee setback. I am sure he will be fine.

Will keep him in my prayers and thinking about you and Ollie. Big hugs to him from me and doggy licks from Loki xxxx
Thank you Rose.

I hope Loki is well and yourself.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Just read all of this thread with my heart in my throat, I am so sorry to hear Ollie has had a set-back and his movement has got worse I do hope it is just that, a wee set-back - remember at the beginning of all this how hopeless you thought things were and look how well he did and the progress he made. Have hope Lynn, it may not be as bad as you & Gordon think.

Lovely to think of himself having a bark at his reflection, he must feel brighter to do that. Huge hugs and best wishes...and fingers crossed for some positive news xxx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 08:05 PM
As soon as I saw the thread title, I crossed my fingers really hard

Really hope your beautiful boy comes through this *Hugs*

Thinking of you all xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Just read all of this thread with my heart in my throat, I am so sorry to hear Ollie has had a set-back and his movement has got worse I do hope it is just that, a wee set-back - remember at the beginning of all this how hopeless you thought things were and look how well he did and the progress he made. Have hope Lynn, it may not be as bad as you & Gordon think.

Lovely to think of himself having a bark at his reflection, he must feel brighter to do that. Huge hugs and best wishes...and fingers crossed for some positive news xxx
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
As soon as I saw the thread title, I crossed my fingers really hard

Really hope your beautiful boy comes through this *Hugs*

Thinking of you all xx
Thank you both.

Still waiting for call from Nadia but am wondering if she has had an emergency in she did say it might be late but I know she is doing some research it all takes time and she has to deal with patients. So maybe some news tomorrow from her.
Page 8 of 28 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »