quick tricks sneeze , cookie on nose , and more

removed.. sorry
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

06-07-2005, 05:16 PM
Hi Diane

Are these your own tricks/tips?

If not you need permission from the original author before posting them (of which we would also need a copy), unfourtunately, if you don't have this permission we will have to take them down because we can get sued for it - sorry!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 05:19 PM
WOW THESE COMMANDS AND TRICKS GET BETTER AND BETTER IM LOOKING FORWARD TO TRYING THESE ONES BUT WONT BE YET GOING TO TRY THE OTHERS OUT FIRST BUT ONCE MASTERED WILL HAVE AGO AT THESE LOOKS IM GOING TO BE BUISY
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 05:32 PM
i bought an e book from ebay .. but most are written by myself . take them down if you wish , or do i need permission from the person i purchsed the ebook from because there is no publishers info on there
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 05:41 PM
I was enjoying them !! Thats a bit much
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

06-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by deefin
i bought an e book from ebay .. but most are written by myself . take them down if you wish , or do i need permission from the person i purchsed the ebook from because there is no publishers info on there
Hi Diane - you can only post the ones that you've written yourself. I know it's a pain but stuff like that is copyright and we could get into a lot of trouble for keeping it up - sorry.
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by eRaze
Hi Diane - you can only post the ones that you've written yourself. I know it's a pain but stuff like that is copyright and we could get into a lot of trouble for keeping it up - sorry.
best way to go then is to post none at all . i wouldnt want this site or myself to accused of plagerism and as i havent copywrited my own work how can i prove that i wrote it .. its a shame though as i was getting praise for my work and people seemed to enjoying it .. i would however be happy to forward anything on to anyone who asks .
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

06-07-2005, 09:52 PM
It was a nice thought tho so thanks for wanting to share

Feel free to share the ones you have written yourself tho