Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 03:38 PM

In Pain!! (Girls only please!!!)

I imagine all the men on the forum will be contributing now i've said that..

But anyway, i am feeling crappy, made a doctors appointment (earliest they can fit me in is next Thursday ) but thought i'd see if anyone knows what it is..

I have had a really bad stomach pain since the beginning of last week, it felt a bit like period pain, two weeks early but i can be quite strange Anyway, its not that, and it still hasn't gone away Its got worse and i have no clue what it is!! I had a cyst when i was younger (wrongly diagnosed for about a week as ovarian cancer ) but the pain isn't quite as bad as that...

Anyone have any ideas?? I dont want to go into too much detail But dont know how im going to stick it out til next Thursday I feel awful!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 03:39 PM
Which side of your stomach is the pain on hun, xxdk
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Where about's is it? To the side or that low down pain going across to your back?
Becky
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Are you on any cantraceptive? I was only the injection for a while and suffered awful cramps.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Its low, right or left side - If im lucky i get it both at the same time

It feels just like period pain, only without it going away. It also kinda feels like having a full bladder AND period pain.. Too much information now though i think But you know that general uncomfortable feeling when you're dying for a pee?

God, they should just put me out of my misery now If i was a dog they'd have done it already.. And i'd have got in to see the "doctors" earlier
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Nope, the pill makes me sick stopped that about about 4 months ago!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 03:45 PM
I would suggest contacting your docs on Mon morning and explaining the situation. They normally have emergency appointments they can give out on the day? If it gets worse go to A&E. Could it be an appendix pain or does it feel menstrual? Are your waterworks ok? could it be a water infection?

Hope you are feeling better soon, sending some warm soothing hugs from Fudge.
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 03:46 PM
If you are in so much pain, then you really need to see a doctor sooner rather than later.
But, to try to help you, we do need more details, such as the type and exact location of pain, on a scale of 1 to 10 ( 1 being mild and 10 being very severe and debilitating) where would you place the pain. Is is constant or does it come and go? Is it always in the same place?
You poor thing - you probably don't want to call a doctor unnecessarily, but you might need to. x
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 03:50 PM
When I get period pain it doesn't go away it's constant for about 3 days.
I'd get back on the phone to your gp or even go down to A&E and ask them to sort you out. There is no way you should be in constant pain for 2 weeks without being seen.
Get a nice fluffy hot water bottle curl up on the sofa with a good book or loads of DVD's, snuggle into your duvet and keep warm and still.
Oh and I also prescribe loads of chocolate.
Becky
p.s. hope I don't upset you but you couldn't be pregnant could you?
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Sorry we posted almost at same time. You mave mentioned about feeling like you need to pee and have a full bladder. When you do go, does it sting or smell different from usual? Do you have back pain as well?
You may have a urinary tract infection and if it is left untreated it could travel up into the kidneys. Try to drink plenty fluids and if you can get cranberry juice drink that. Personally I think you need to contact NHS24 or similar. Big cuddles from Hamish. x
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >