Female 

22-06-2005, 11:06 PM
Its ok I've just found him crawling over my keyboard and he's got even bigger
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
how could you be so evil to post that Foxy - I was terrifies when I opened that post - especially this early in the morning !! AAAHGHH going to hide under my bed - mmmnnn - there might be its relatives there though !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My sentiments exactly...LOL...I had to get rid of yet another one just like that last night, third time this week I think and I am not amused anymore!...

Just got over having the eeebie geebees from those times now I have them back again because it is this time of night that they all come out!

Grrrrrrr! Bad Foxy!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Welcome Charlie (I know he has diskappeared, but he'll be hiding somewhere) think yourself lucky you're staying with Foxy, cos if you had been here, you'd have met the hoover by now!

The trouble is the things like that hook their legs around the outside of the hoover and take ages to get rid of.

I do have a spider catcher which means you can catch them and put them back outside, but I then let them out the window, so they probably die anyway! lol

I live in the attic of our house and it's terrible for eight legged freaks, my bed is under a beam and I have to check it before I can get into bed, cos I once got in and came face to face with a spiddie! Needless to say, I didn't stay in bed long!

just watch over your four year old, if you can't find her, start searching for a very contented looking Charlie...
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5