Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 10:20 AM
Hey Hun,
I've been through a lot with Kev, we've both said some VERY hurtful comments, far worse than what Rick said to you.
I threw him ut,and he lived at his Dads for 2 months whilst we sorted things out and thought about things.

Perhaps just give yourself time to think things through whilst he isn't there.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Oh, Alex, they sure know how to confuse you don't they.

You're bound to get conflicting advice, I must admit, I don't even really know which way I'd go; well, actually I'm pretty sure I'd have tried again with him, but no so certain that it would be the right thing to do.

Two thoughts for you
(1) this isn't the first time your looks have come up is it - didn't he make some cutting remark about wishing you had made more effort to 'tone up' for the wedding.
(2) I was with a guy for years that did love me, in his own way, but not fully, completely. His little digs got bigger and bigger as time went on and I didn't realise until years afterwards that I never felt myself and totally happy when with him.

I'm sure your OH does love you, but perhaps like my ex - not completely, the way he should if you are to be married. He has to love the whole you and you have to be sure he does. Only you two can sort it out, but perhaps the suggestion made re counselling is a good idea - it may help you both to really know how you feel.

(((hugs))) whatever you decide
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10