View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Have just caught up with this and read through the lot. You've had some great support and advice and I'm so pleased that you've confronted him and got it all out in the open. I agree with everyone who's said he should never contact her again. No good could come of it. Hope you are able to sort things out and move on together now. You know where we are if you need us. xxxxx
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2008, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by Mummy2Max View Post
Hi everyone, sorry if I have cause anyone any worry about not being around the past day or so, have just been so tired and busy, managed to get on to read some of your replies but haven't had a second to sit and write a reply.

I have asked him not to go on Monday and he has promised me that he won't go and I have also explained that I'm not very happy about him talking to her again, he has now blocked her on messenger and showed me that he has.

It's still hard knowing that he was prepared to lie to me about where he was going, whether he was doing it to protect my feelings or not, they're more hurt now than they would have been had he just told the truth. I guess that's something I now need to get over and move up and on.

Thanks so much to all of you again x x x x x x
Blocked and Deleted I hope!! Hope everything works out for you. he should realise how lucky he is!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2008, 07:37 PM
ive just read through all of this. i wish you lots of luck with the future. communication keep it going. best way to sort out any probs is to talk them out.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Sounds like that's the end of "her", Hayley. Let's hope so, eh honey?

x0x0
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Glad it all seems to have been worked out and well done to you for making your feelings known. He is one lucky guy and I hope he knows how lucky (flowers and choccies would help )

Good luck for a happy future together and big hugs to you
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2008, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Mummy2Max View Post
Hi everyone, sorry if I have cause anyone any worry about not being around the past day or so, have just been so tired and busy, managed to get on to read some of your replies but haven't had a second to sit and write a reply.

I have asked him not to go on Monday and he has promised me that he won't go and I have also explained that I'm not very happy about him talking to her again, he has now blocked her on messenger and showed me that he has.

It's still hard knowing that he was prepared to lie to me about where he was going, whether he was doing it to protect my feelings or not, they're more hurt now than they would have been had he just told the truth. I guess that's something I now need to get over and move up and on.

Thanks so much to all of you again x x x x x x
You will get passed it Hun....Not slagging men, but I've found in my time they are a little like toddlers........you have to keep an eye on them or they wonder off.

Chin up and best wishes xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2008, 10:47 AM
So glad to hear from you again, especially with the news that she's now blocked and he's not going Monday, that's all good!

I know exactly what you mean about how much you're hurting over the fact that he didn't tell you the truth about Monday when he was planning to go. I know the truth hurts, but sometimes, we'd rather have it like that wouldn't we, otherwise you're left with that awful mistrusting feeling. You'll get over that hopefully with the way he'll be from now on, I'm sure he's regretting it all, so just try and let him be himself again and much as you will want to bring it up, try not to, just try and put it to one side and get on with your lives together. We all have little blips like this in long term relationships, you need this type of experience for future reference too! All the very best, I really hope you're cheering up a bit now, even though you're very tired by the sounds of it.
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10