View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Defo sounds like a goyter hun....go to casuality and tell them that you cann't breath and you are choking in the night, they will probably check you there straight away.
That's what my sis did.
Once it;'s removed it will go back to normal after a while
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Thanks everyone...I feel really foolish when I hear your reassurances..must have an overactive imagination

I shall go in the morning and tell them the story and see what happens
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Only just caught this thread Hope you okay Sheree, did you manage to see the doctors or get an earlier appointment?
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Only just caught this thread Hope you okay Sheree, did you manage to see the doctors or get an earlier appointment?
Hi Claire,

I did see the doctor and he couldn't help me, phoned the hospital today to see if they had any cancellations and they didn't, went to A&E but it was choc-a-bloc so came away again.

I have my interview tomorrow so have lots to organise, including clothes for 4 days at Clives...thats a task in itself

Thanks for asking after me xx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Hi Claire,

I did see the doctor and he couldn't help me, phoned the hospital today to see if they had any cancellations and they didn't, went to A&E but it was choc-a-bloc so came away again.

I have my interview tomorrow so have lots to organise, including clothes for 4 days at Clives...thats a task in itself

Well you take care and good luck for tomorrow I know what you mean about the clothes always pack way too many Sending those gorgeous dogs big hugs, especially the darling Giddy and Remy
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Well you take care and good luck for tomorrow I know what you mean about the clothes always pack way too many Sending those gorgeous dogs big hugs, especially the darling Giddy and Remy

Methinks you are somewhat biased !!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Methinks you are somewhat biased !!
Yes well I love them all, but there are always favourites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Hi Claire,

Hi Sheree, it's always choc a bloc, it's usually a 4 hour wait, but what price your peace of mind??? What if you had to wait 4 hours IF you couldn't breathe if it got so bad then?? I'm a great believer in "never put off till tomorrow" kind of thing, I've done that to my cost in the past many a time! Let's just hope it stays like it is then till you finally have your scan. All the best.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Hi Sheree, it's always choc a bloc, it's usually a 4 hour wait, but what price your peace of mind??? What if you had to wait 4 hours IF you couldn't breathe if it got so bad then?? I'm a great believer in "never put off till tomorrow" kind of thing, I've done that to my cost in the past many a time! Let's just hope it stays like it is then till you finally have your scan. All the best.
I understand what you're saying H, but I have so much to do here, also I have my interview tomorrow and it occured to me that they may try to extract something with a needle...I'm not scared as I've had it done on other lumps but I can't go to the interview with anything suspicious on my throat. I'm back on Sunday from Northampton but may even go to a&e there if I can find it as I will have more time and Clive can wait with me.
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Take care please............ ((((((HUGS))))))
love Kitt and the cockers xx
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >