View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
C.J
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-09-2016, 09:30 AM
she has been admitted to hospital worms ear mites and more very ill i am very upset the vet said if we didnt bring her she could have died she still might not get better they are testing her for pavro and the vet is supporting us in reporting the breeders also the insurance will not cover this so it will be another 300 for 2 days and we dont have any more money just hope she gets better x
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2016, 09:44 AM
This is absolutely disgraceful - I am so sorry CJ. Poor little mite - I know you have so much on your plate at the moment to cope with, but please do make sure you do everything you can to get these appalling people shut down - and get your money back for the cost of the puppy. In law, you had a contract with the breeder to supply you with a healthy puppy with KC papers - they have failed to do that, so therefore they have broken the contract. Ipso facto they owe you a full refund - the bastards, I hope you squeeze them until their pips pop!! x gnasher x
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2016, 12:29 PM
Oh I am so sorry for you and pup. You must report these people to everyone you can think of. Have you told them she is poorly?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2016, 01:04 PM
Was suspecting Parvo but didn't want to scare you. Listen, she may well pull through, talk to the vets and ask to pay on instalments, its not an unusual request and they know the circumstances
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-09-2016, 01:26 PM
I am so sorry to read this, and I hope that your puppy makes a full recovery. I agree, I would report these people to the selling site, the RSPCA, the local authority, and anyone else that will listen.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2016, 02:23 PM
Ask to speak to the Practice Manager and come to an agreement about payment. I am so sorry for this poor little girl and got everything crossed for her, but please go for these dreadful people in every way possible as they must be stopped. Breaks my heart hearing these stories, and there are more every day.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2016, 03:38 PM
Poor little mite. It really is heartbreaking.

Just know that you did nothing wrong. All you have done is fallen in love. Everything crossed that love will pull her through xxxx
C.J
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-09-2016, 03:46 PM
they rang thank god its not pavro i have been in bits missing her so much she is on the mend though
my husband said he will pay all the fees
she has an iv in and lots of other meds i just want her well and better
the advert has been removed from the site
no answer on the phone that doesnt suprise me
the vet is reporting them asap as she is docked and he thinks they just hacked her tail off
she is a little fighter though and i hope she will be home with us soon
i really hope the breeders get what the deserve i will keep u updated x
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2016, 04:30 PM
Glad your vet is backing you up and taking action themselves.
Thank goodness its not parvo, that was at the back of my mind, if it had been campylobacter she would have been very sick and in pain.
So glad to hear she is on the mend, I thought the same as your vet as regards the tail, as if a vet docks a tail there has to be paperwork to justify the action and there was none.
Glad Pets4Homes has taken the adv down so quickly, they are a lot tighter on these things now. Think the RSPCA and the local authority need to be notified as well as they can be prosecuted for what they have done.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2016, 04:57 PM
So pleased to hear that she is on the mend and that it isn't the awful parvo. Hopefully, once she's home and settled, it will be the last scare for a very, very long time xx
Page 8 of 15 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »