Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-12-2011, 09:11 PM

Doris - 1 year old female Staffie

Doris, Staffie, DOB 02.11 - Reigate

Homing Requirements: We are looking for a home with another dog and possibly cats to keep Doris as well versed as she already is. Her family must be able to give her the time and training she needs to ensure she achieves forecast brilliance after her 1st year!

Her Story: Doris was handed in by a member of the public as supposedly stray but her story didn't add up as she was trying to give little snippets of information away like I would have kept her but my little girl (toddler) finds her too bouncy. We took Doris in the next day, got her spayed, 1st vax'd and chipped. Her fosterers came forwards the same morning so she is being cared for by 2 wonderful role models and a very loving foster family.

Advert: Little Doris is a treasure but still a puppy so naturally bouncy. She is full of life and learning to tone down and control her enthusiasm for people and activities around her. Doris currently gets a little sick on car journeys but she will adjust as she develops and is good company despite that. Doris loves her walks.

Fosterer's report of having a 9 month old pup in the house with 3 other dogs:

"2 walks, played with the remains of a soft toy for about 1/2 hour, chewed a marrow bone (2 x 1/2 hour), ran around the garden with a towel, got hold of my dish cloth - I found it in her bed, tried to chew the brush/cloth as I was trying to clean the floor, played with Anna and Kim in the garden, played with me in the garden. You cannot restrain her for long when she wants to be 'on the go' because she chews at your hand (her teeth are quite sharp!). If she has not got something to do, she nips/barks at Anna or Kim encouraging them to play. I have to monitor this as they all get fairly 'full on' and are boisterous." Oh the joys of a puppy...!

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Doris is still available for adoption.

If you are interested in re-homing Doris please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-02-2012, 08:00 PM
An update from Doris's fosterer:

"We celebrated 3 birthdays today - Anna and Kim are both 2 and Doris is 1. (We don't actually know Doris's D of B but decided to use the same date.)

A nice pile of prezzies. ccasion3:

Doris opened her beef chew first.

Then Doris, Anna and Kim all took their cuddly toys to bed.

20 minutes later....

Beautful Doris posing for some birthday photographs..

Our last present was a lovelly marrow bone each. We soon polished those off!

In the afternoon we went for a walk but foster mum forgot the camera! I was very good when 3 horses went by and didn't react at all.

Now I'm having a lovely nap on the sofa..

Foster mum thinks my mouth is sooo cute. It looks as though I'm smiling all the time.

I had a good day... "

If you are interested in re-homing Doris please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-04-2012, 08:45 PM
This dog has now found their forever home!
Closed Thread