View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2012, 12:40 PM
Hi Misskatie, I'm already taking them for next year March is full now already up to the 6th April, then somebody else has booked for a week in May, so I will go and put them up on the website and start a new page for 2013 I think. I've already done this on another site I advertise on, but they have a calendar there for me, whereas I haven't sussed out how to get one set up on my own website.

The beauty of it here is, when it's so hot like this, those woods are always cool and they are only a matter of a few yards from my doorstep at this holiday home, plus there's water in there too.

If you're thinking of booking for 2013, I'm up and running and ready now to take it!
misskatie20
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Hi Misskatie, I'm already taking them for next year March is full now already up to the 6th April, then somebody else has booked for a week in May, so I will go and put them up on the website and start a new page for 2013 I think. I've already done this on another site I advertise on, but they have a calendar there for me, whereas I haven't sussed out how to get one set up on my own website.

The beauty of it here is, when it's so hot like this, those woods are always cool and they are only a matter of a few yards from my doorstep at this holiday home, plus there's water in there too.

If you're thinking of booking for 2013, I'm up and running and ready now to take it!
I am definitely and not surprised March already booked up. I was thinking of this time next year when we break up for whit but I'm just not sure of the 2013 term dates yet, I'll have to find out in work and as soon as I do the deposit will be in your account!

Kaya would love to be back in them woods and us too xx
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8